Part 1: I Forgot

(Edited 29, June 2023. Sorry that that the first half is worst than your essay in 2nd grade but bare with me it gets better)

Childe POV:

"I'm finally able to have a rest after work!" I yelled to myself as I lay down on my bed.

I've been working none stop at the café for 4 weeks and I'm proud to say that I might be making some progress in life.

"Sigh, why does it have to be so hard to be an omega." Would what I would say if I was a punk, but no way am I going to let my second gender. But you can't blame me for having those thoughts after not having a job cause of That fact.

I sake my head 'cause thinking about it isn't going to change it.

I get up to shower, barely cause today has been a hectic day for me. I shower and change into the comfy pajamas I have in my small closet and get ready for bed for the next day.

The next day...

I woke up bright and early for another shift at the dreadful café I so love. I wasn't trying to get up today but I said to myself "You can't give up just get Childe" I said to myself in a whisper.

As I go shower, get ready, and lastly make myself some coffee, I remember that I have to pick some stuff up for my boss as she wanted some of the shampoo I used. Cause she was wondering how my hair is so "soft", but I knew she just wanted the excuse to send me out. Son of a bitch.

While I finish my coffee cause I can't afford to buy myself breakfast every morning I just get my keys to my apartment, lock it, and leave so another stressful day of work.

Time skip...

When I arrived for work I saw my boss at the cash register waiting for me. "Good morning boss," I said in a monotone voice. She didn't answer and asked, " You got the shampoo I asked you for?" I just looked at her and nodded after a while and gave her the bag with the product.

After I gave her the shampoo I just
went to the back to clock in and wait for my other coworkers to arrive, I can't stay in the same place with the bitch for too long cause she is just obnoxious to be around.

After a while, my favorite coworker was coming in. I go to the back since we haven't opened yet. "Hey Chongyun, how ya been?". I asked him like if I didn't see them yesterday but I still wanted to make conversations, cause why not?

"I'm doing fine, how about you?, not wanting to be in your business but you're looking more..how can I put this redder?" I think about it for a second about what he said and I just remembered "Shoot..." I forgot to take my supplements in the morning, gosh am I such a dumbass.

"I forgot to take my supplements today.." I look down as I try my best not to be embarrassed about my stupidity. It's soon my due date for my heat and as you can tell, I don't have a mate so I have to take them so I don't go into heat.

Chongyun looked at me with worry. "Do you want me to go to the store to get them for you?, or should I tell the boss?" I look at him with panic since the only person I've told I'm omega to is Chongyun. And losing my cover was the last thing I wanted him to do

"NO!" Kate (the boss) peeked her head into the room. "Is there a problem back there?" She asked in an annoyed tone.

"No, not at all!" I gave back a fake but believable smile."Uh huh" she said before going back to doing whatever she was before. I whisper " No Chongyun, you already know it's hard as it is to get a job as it is as an omega. The best thing you can do is ask if u can get your wallet you left at home.." I say as quietly as I can so the bitch won't hear.

Chongyun hummed and when to ask the boss to leave.

(705 words)