Part 13: Memory Lane ⚠️🔞⚠️

Childe POV:

As we go to his room I was thinking of the consequences of him not using a condom and ne being possibly pregnant and it scared me deeply, as I didn't want to be a parent at my young age with my life not even together but as Zhongli said it's my choice if I'm I'm pregnant at all but, I'll know soon enough.

The long silence was now getting awkward, and I guess Zhongli felt it too, and released calming pheromones, which calmed me down exponentially. I lean on his torso and wrap my arms around his waist. Snuggling with him makes me feel so soft, and I wish I could be here all night, which is going to happen either way.

"So what's on your mind? You seem tense since having that conversation earlier, wanna talk about it?" He broke the silence, and I just looked at him, but I'm still uneasy and unsure about the future that is bound to find me even if I try to avoid it.

"No, it's nothing. I'm just thinking of the future, know?" I look down and then back at him as I get lost in his eyes. He just hummed and started back until I broke the staring contest short as we were in front of the room I had my first time in. I blush at the memory and look at anything, but I just close my eyes.

"Oooh, thinking dirty now, are we?" He said, and I just blushed even more. I hid my first in the firm body that I don't know how he achieved, but I love it anyway.

"Nooooo~," I say, and it muffled cause I'm in his chest, of course, I think? I don't even know where part I am on his body, but it just brings me comfort.

He chuckled. He opened the door. He scooped me up with no effort. I gasp and then just smirk, and I'm way too embarrassed to look him in the eye. Ugh, why am I like this? I just hide in his scent gland and take in his intoxicating scent. I smelt this heavenly scent all through his rut, and I think I missed it. But I wouldn't say that out loud...for the time being that is.

He walks towards what I presume to the bed, and then he just. me without anything warning. This son of a...

"Hey! Don't you see that this is a person?! I'm not your little rag doll, you know!" I said I fold my hands and look away, with a pout and eyes closed to seem like I'm angry. I didn't hear anything and thought so u peaked with one eye to only see him standing above me looking down at me. I open my eyes fully, but holy shit does he look intimidating.

"Are you just doing to pout there so cutesy, or are we going to bed?" He said with a head tilt, and gosh, is he handsome?

I look down and blush from that embarrassment. I thought he was going to be like the anime, I'm so childish...

"Y-yeah, sorry. Got a little carried away there.." I said with an awkward laugh at the end. I just ended up going up on the bed and laying down on my side. I've embarrassed myself too much today. All I need is some rest. I already had Pajamas on, so I was pretty much set.

I felt a dip in the bed. Zhongli was close behind me. I swear I felt I felt his breath on my neck, literally and I just internally freaking out. I don't know why, but I just couldn't stop my heart from racing. Zhongli put his hands on my hips and whispered in my ears.

"Don't feel embarrassed babe, you were so cute just now, so keep making me smile, ok?"

"Y-yeah, sure b..babe."

He kissed me on the cheek and said 'Goodnight' I was in the stars at this point, and I don't remember when I went to sleep, but I sure did, going into my deep slumber.

Author's POV:

A week ago...

"Yes, I'm ready for you, Daddy."

Zhongli shoved his dick into Childe he arched his back, with a mouth wide open with tears forming in his eyes. Zhongli caressed Childe's cheek and shivered at the pleasure and pain he just felt.

Zhongli was waiting for Childe to be able to be comfortable with his size to start moving. Childe nodded his head as an indicator, and Zhongli started at deep but slow space, but not too slow making Childe moan loudly.

"Ah! Fuck Zhongli you're so big~" He moaned loud as Zhongli licked his scent gland making his body shiver.

"Yes baby, take this big dick till you're full~," He said going to his ear and nipping his ear lobe.

He when back to his normal stance and started to pound Childe making him speechless as his mouth was open with saliva coming out. He came back to his senses when Zhongli stopped now sucking on his nipples, sucking on his leaving hickeys on his body, making Childe moan gripping his hair at the situations he was going through.

"Fuck Daddy, you gotta fuck me, I need you now."

"Oh, becoming needy now are we?" He chuckled, leaning in and kissing him passionately. Then he started to thrust deeply into his at a fast space catching Childe off guard, making him moan into the kiss, desperately needing air for how much he wanted to let him moan out of this deep kiss he was in.

Zhongli pulls back and Childe goes back into a moaning mess wanting more...

"OH FUCK! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!"

The slapping of skin and kissing sounds is all you could hear in the room. With Childe's moaning, it was safe to say that they were going to have a long night ahead of them.

Childe's POV:

A few hours later...

I was now riding on Zhongli's dick, my mind was in the clouds by now, but I know that he's in his rut and I gotta help him so I'm doing this for his and my benefit. I expected my first time to be more painful, but it was pleasurable and hot, just what I was looking for...

Zhongli started to pound upwards and I left as if I was going to cum at any moment. With his pheromones going crazy, I feel like I'm going to go into a forced heat but maybe I'm in one right now.

Zhongli started to pound me faster which brought me out of my thoughts completely. I was moaning with my eyes rolled back and mouth drooling with saliva.

"A-ah! Zhongli...I'm going to c-cum~" I said with my orgasm coming at any point while he was thrusting into me.

"Ugh, me too." He said with a groan. "I think I'm going to knot you and put my pups into." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Wa-wait! Don't cum in me, please. I don't wanna have pups right now." I said as I started to tear up.

"Well, too bad 'cause you're having me pups right here right now." He said then grabbed and wrist and started to pound even harder into me. I started to check on my saliva and came on our chest then him knotting into me. After that I passes out because of the knot, still with tears in my eyes.

A/N

If there are any mistakes don't worry I'mma edit them but on a tight schedule so maybe on the weekend.

How Childe got out of bed, only if he was a top that is, he is not :(.