Part 2: Thank You

(Sexual harassment Warning)

Childe POV:

After the over-complicated explanation of why Chongyun needed to leave, he came back with my supplements, which I was thankful for.

A few hours later.

I was getting this customer their order and this motherfucker was getting on my last nerve and I just stop all rational thinking at that point. Being asked for sex was just a normal occurrence that happened to me daily and I couldn't control myself with this piss sake.

"Can't you just give me some of ya!? Acting so coldly towards me! Isn't the customer always rig-" I stared at him with the coldest look I have while looking towards him. "Sir I don't think I asked to be harassed by such vermin on my job today, may you just continue your order or I would respectively ask you to leave." I smile at him as I saw the dumbfounded face he was making.

Had to hold back my laugh by biting my cheek.

"CHILDE!! How dare you speak to a customer in such a way?!?" She came from her office after hearing the conversation I had with the cunt. She side-eyed me and swiftly changed her attitude. "I'm so sorry sir about his behavior, may I ask what you're order is?"

Now everyone in this pissy café is looking at the situation as if they saw it all too many times and go back to their own business. " I hate working at this shity fucking café" I hushed/ whispered to myself.

"What did you just say?" She said as if she was pissed. "Nothing, nothing at all..." I said almost above a whisper.

I walk back to the back and look at Chongyun. He had such is sad and disappointing look on his face when he was getting supplies from the storage room. I couldn't look back at him and avoided eye contact.

This happened way too many times and Kate had to undergo extreme lengths cause they would get out of hand at times. This was the second time this week and I knew what was going to happen after he's gone.

Chongyun came in front of me since I was sitting down with my knees to my chest. I know I should be crying but I'm about to lose my why wouldn't I be crying right now? I hated my life.

"Hey Childe, I know you don't want to talk but if anything happens just know you can call me, okay?" I look up at him and him a smile but genuine smile.

"Thank y-you Chongyun.." I hug him tightly and sob quickly.

Author's POV:

After a while, Kate finished consoling every impulsive and angry customer. She called for Chongyun to be at the cash register and called for Childe when she went back to her office.

As Childe walked to her office Chongyun whispered a "Good luck!" to him and he smiled back, still knowing his fate when he gets to his boss' office.
He opened her door and was greater with a very angry boss.

"I know that this isn't your fault but this has been happening ever since you've been here and it's a BIG problem that's been on my mind for quite a while." She said with one breath. Taking another deep breath. Childe was very anxious at this point, who wouldn't be?

"Yes ma'am-" He didn't even get to respond when she cut him off with. "I don't think I asked you to speak." She glared at him, he looked to the side not to make eye contact with her. She continued "Anyway, I'm sorry to say this but you are fired-" When she said that it's like Childe zoned out everything she said until the last part "-and you'll get paid off and every week you'll get paid until four weeks for the duration you've worked here. I know your situation before this and I'm being nice here." the last statement was sarcastic with a hint of disgust but he didn't mind cause at least he was going to get paid until he got a new job.

"Thank you, ma'am, I'll leave immediately!" Childe said rushing out of her office.

He went to the back, it was now past 9 so it was closing time for the café so Chongyun was now packing up to close up shop. As Childe appeared, Chongyun came and hug him, looking down he asked "Did it go well?" Childe shook his head but looked up and smiled at him.

"Do you need a roommate?" Childe tilted his head and pouted cutely. Chongyun chuckled and smiled "I think I do." They both laughed and went back to pack their stuff.

(788 words)