Part 4: I Got It

Author's POV:

The interview started and Childe was nervous, who wouldn't be looking a oh so dominant alpha on the screen. He knew it was an alpha even through thr screen and Childe didn't expect for such a handsome person to be talking a small thing such as an interview but child shook it off quickly cause he didn't to focus. As he saw other people in the call, he didn't want to embarrass himself.

"So, may I ask why you want this job?" A deep voice came out of the laptop into Childe's ears and he haven't heard such a smooth yet husky voice before. Childe was zoned out until he heard someone clear their throat and he lightly shake his head.

"I want this job because I believe I have the capabilities of taking care of the employer's child and hoped to be trusted as a help to them." Childe stated confidently and hopeful. Childe didn't know why they didn't to be such measures for a babysitter but he didn't let that thought linger until later.

"Well just so you know that my child is going to need those capabilities of yours." The alpha said calmly but firmly as if he needed to show his dominance through the screen but Childe didn't seem to care as much as the continued.

"As you know, being my babysitter comes with alot of responsibilities. First being able to travel with me is a must, because I'm not leaving my child in a stranger's care. Secondly-" The alpha went on and on about what was needed for the job and Childe seem more or less don't care-ish about it.

All on his mind was if he needed the job and if he was in or not. He didn't care about the conditions, he wanted this job right here right now.

As childe was zooning out he tapped his phone to see that is was 5:04. Childe thought to himself that this man been talking for over thirty minutes and hasn't stopped. As Childe was thinking about that the alpha continued "-and if that isn't clear would you need me to go through another run down?" He said with a emotionless face.

"NO sir, there will be no need for that." As he gave a business smile. The alpha just nodded and went to grab something Childe couldn't see but didn't pay attention to whatever it was or is.

"Then that'll be the end of this interview." Childe was confused on how fast and easy it was childe begin "But sir do I need to-" before he could even finish, he was kicked out. Childe was wondering why that was so easy but confusing and boring it left.

Childe just brushed it off and called it a day and went to bed. Even if that wasn't anxiety filled and he was shaking his foot underneath the desk, he needed some needed rest for the up coming days.

Few days later...

On a Friday evening, Childe getting off of work, just entering the apartment he shared, he saw a notification from his email from the same address from the same email the job interview link came from. He tapped it and read "Thank you for taking you time being interviewed by us we will like to-" Childe couldn't read it cause he already knew what it was

Childe was jumping up and down skipping through his apartment yelling incoherent words.

Chongyun came out of bed room rubbing his eyes yelling "Oh my fucking God Childe, what's all this noise!?" Childe smiled and him and told him. "I have a new job!!" Childe ran to him a wrapped his arms around Chongyun and cried.

Chongyun calmed downed and said "Oh, sorry for yelling a minute ago but why are you crying?" Chongyun said calmly as he looked down. "I'm just hap-py Chongyun. I-I don't have to depend on you anym-more...".

He looked down with sadden eyes "Don't worry Ajax, I don't mind cause you're such a great person and I know you would do the same for me." Calmly, Chongyun was rubbing Childe's back and swaying them peacefully into the night...