Part 14: That's embarrassing ⚠️🔞⚠️

:Slight smut in this part ;):

Childe's POV:

I woke up from that wet dream with a boner. I think I missed the feeling of his...you know inside of me and that wet dream. I should not be thinking about that right now, I might be pregnant for all I know and my life would be fucked up if that happened I don't think I could have a normal life at all. I might even be scrutinized for just being pregnant without a mate. I just hope that I'm just wrong in this whole idea so I could get back to work, I still need to make a living.

Currently, Zhongli is laying down behind me with his arm around my waist, dangerously almost having his hand on my now erect dick. I slowly get up and remove his hand, being careful to not wake him up. I got up successfully without waking him up, I think?

I briskly hurry to the bathroom but also quickly to not wake him up. I got into the bathroom with my back facing the door, I now realize how painful this is. I look down and slowly take off my shorts. I'm now only in boxers and see the bulge. I take off my boxers to reveal my member. I slowly start to pump it, I put my shirt in my mouth to prevent Zhongli from hearing me or that'll be embarrassing if he knew what I'm doing right now.

I start to feel myself being aroused meaning my pheromones are being released. I move my hand faster as my breathing gets heavy and my heart starts to go one hundred miles per hour. I feel my climax soon coming and I'm now begging for a release and then I hear a knock on the door.

Zhongli POV:

I woke up earlier than I usually would. I quickly realized that Childe isn't in the same bed as me anymore and partially gone. I slowly get up as I'm normally not up at this damn hour and I hear something, I don't know what it is but it sounds like breathing coming from my bathroom.

I slowly get up, I get kinda dizzy from it but I just let that pass as I go towards the bathroom door. I lean my ear to the door to hear what's going on in there, all I could hear is heavy breathing as if someone is hurt or having a panic attack. I get worried as I don't want anything to happen without me knowing, especially if it's Childe.

I knock on the door and I hear a loud gasp. I knocked again getting no response in return.

"Hey, Childe are you in there?" I said with confusion and concern.

"U-um yeah, I'm in here. I'm kinda busy right now..." he said with a stutter. Is he having a hard time in there? Or could it be that he's...

"Childe I heard loud breathing coming from in here and wanted to check it out. Could you open the door, please? I just wanna make sure you're alright."

"Yeah sure, just give me a minute!"

I waited as he said and I heard some movement and then he opened the door.

As soon as he opened the door I smelled his pheromones hit me like a train and it was strong too. I looked down, his face was red also his ears. He was holding on to his shirt pulling it down to cover up something. I now realize that he was doing his 'business' inside the bathroom. I chuckled then smirked, pulling the little omega towards me until we were "chest to chest" but he was by my stomach.

"So~ little omega what you were doing inside that bathroom all alone huh?" I said using my finger to pull his head to look at me. He was silent looking everywhere but at me but I didn't mind. I kissed his lips only for a second then backed away.

"I'll ask you again. What were you doing in that bathroom?" I said whispering into his ear, he shivered then looked at me in my eyes with a blush on his face.

"I-I was..." he said almost whispering. "I-was pleasuring myself..." he said then looking away seeing how I was almost ready to do anything to him if he did anything to set me off.

He then pushed me off going to the door. Then looking back at me. "I-I...I'm going down for breakfast, see ya." He said rushing out of my bedroom before I could do anything. I sighed then chuckled to myself at how cute he looked when he said that. I just went back to my bed to take another nap until breakfast was ready.

Childe POV:

I've never run so fast in my life. I was practically in my in seconds I couldn't believe that I would masturbate in my boyfriend's room. Well, he never asked me to be his boyfriend I think? Gosh, do I have a bad memory? Whatever, at least I'm not hard anymore cause that was so embarrassing. I almost got myself in another fuck session with him.

I looked for my phone and saw that it was on the charger where I left it last night. I went to it and saw that it was almost seven o'clock in the morning. I just wanted to go to sleep after what happened just a few minutes ago. I jump to bed and wish that this was all just a dream, just I just woke up from we-

I shake my head trying to forget what I was dreaming about. I just lay there trying to get some extra sleep after an already tiring morning.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter.