Part 12: Be His Mate?

Childe POV:

It's been a week since I Zhongli had fucked and I now regret helping him during his rut. I'm probably going to be pregnant with my life not so together and I wish that I hadn't made any mistakes in the first place.

We're currently on Zhongli's bed and in a spoon position. Even though we aren't dating I'm just going to stay here to keep this moment and gossip to Chongyun. I know I shouldn't with the position I'm in and a baby can literally destroy my life and could even have me homeless but if it's Zhongli I think I might get support and if he doesn't want the child I'll take care of it myself, go back to China to figure out something.

I think it was getting late and I was hungry so I tried to get up and Zhongli pulled me back with a growl, I groan and tried again but the same thing happened.

"Zhongli I'm hungry. At least let me get something to eat." I whine out.

"Mmm." He let out a groan and then opened his eyes "Just call either one of the maids and tell them what you want..." he said barely able to open his mouth as he was mumbling as he was as exhausted just let me.

I now know that he knows that I'm an omega. It's too obvious to not know and O.M.G I formally forgot about Chili. Gosh wtf have I done, I haven't seen him in four days I gotta go out and check on him. I put my burden and those sweet ladies I should say sorry after this.

He gave me his phone and I checked his Contact list to find their numbers but then, a message pooped up saying "Ei".
I looked at the message and it said "I'm coming to your house at 12:40. Make sure your up or Imma bust down the door ;)" It was rather a strange name and I shouldn't be looking at these private messages, but I can't stop myself.

Another one popped up and it had "Ei 2" It said "My sister is coming to your place at 12:40 sharp so, make sure she doesn't go extra and break something cause I know she can be smtimes smh"

I think I was taking too looking and Zhongli looked over my shoulder his body against me looking at what I was doing.

"I didn't expect you to take so long but you had to be looking at my messages." He said in a sarcastic tone.

"O-oh sorry.." I awkwardly smiled at him and he just raised his eyebrow and I went back to what I was originally going to do.

After a few minutes, there was a huge bang at the entrance. I wasn't too bothered about it but it still made my heart jump for a second. I was sitting next to Chili and he didn't seem bothered either like he was used to it. I mean I was the only one that jumped. Not even the youngest did and he is four. Now that hurt my pride.

A tall purple hair lady that looked like she was in her early 20s came through with a boss-like attitude and acted like she didn't burst through the door as if it was nothing. Five big guys in black with dark shades came after her and I didn't know what was going on I was scared in a sense and everyone was chill about it.

We were on the couch and I saw her scanning the room until she caught mine and I looked down. She looked really scary, maybe she's an alpha or something.

"Zhongli!! Who is this sexy ginger you have in your house huh?" She said in a mocking tone.

"Don't think anything you loud bitch he's just my babysitter."

...

Babysitter?? After what we did for the past week I'm just his babysitter? What an asshole. I gave him my fucking virginity and now I'm just his babysitter. Fuck, whatever if I'm just his babysitter then he's just going to get a babysitter attitude.

"Bitch am I now? I thought I was a hoe last month. You love to piss me off, old man."

"Old fucking man? I don't know what you see in the mirror but I think you shouldn't be calling me old when you've been ran through." After he said that all was silence. I don't expect such things to be said in less than 30 seconds but oh was that a lot to take in?