Part 6: Introductions

(You may be wondering why Childe can understand the language of English from 5-6 but he is multi-lingual like the kinda where everyone understands each other, just letting you know. And also what contains on this page should never be tolerated in the workplace and is just a place of fiction)

Childe POV

The house I was now standing in front of is massive. Looked like it was over one million or more.

(Imagine that the gate is closed and there's a guard there

(Imagine that the gate is closed and there's a guard there. Thxs)

As I walked up to the gate there
There was a singular bodyguard there and u didn't want to go, he was tall, muscular, and scary looking all black like the men in black.

I try to shake off the feeling and approach the scary-looking man. The man put out a hand like a high five and said in a deep voice "What is your business here, name and reason." I was surprised at how he sounded but said "My name is Childe, I'm the new babysitter here at this residence." I said confidently and calmly.

"Okay sir, then I'll have to confirm."

He went into his pocket and took out his phone and called someone.

After his call, the gate opened "You may now enter." He said in the same monotone voice he had from before.

As I walk towards the door I took my time to admire the scenery that I'd never seen before. When I wanted to go explore the front door opened to see a beautiful woman in "servant" clothing all I can think about when I looked at her-

"Are you the new babysitter?" She said in a soft voice.

"Yes! I am." I gently smile at her she gave back a forced-on and backed away from the doorway to let me in. As I enter the inside was nothing like the outside. It was so polished and white, it looked like something you would find in the movies.

I heard her chuckle." I guess it's your first time seeing a house like this, don't worry I was the same way too," She said in a soft voice "My name is Zariah by the way." She said to me with a bright expression on her face.

"My name is Chil-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence, rude.

"Oh, I already know that, it's weird for new workers in this house so it went around pretty quickly that you were going to arrive." Oh, I wonder why that's the case. I'll just ask later cause all I wanna do is sleep right now. "Follow me Childe, I have to show you to the boss before anything." She said smiling before turning around and walking, wanting me to follow I guess.

A few minutes later...

"We're here now, please knock before entering, he doesn't like when you don't." She gave a reassuring smile, disappearing from my sight before I can even say anything.

It took a little too long to go wherever I was supposed to go but finally were here. I take a few breaths in and out and knocked on his door.

"Come in." I sounded like the same voice I heard in the interview. This is the boss. I swallowed whatever I had in my mouth that lumped in my throat after. I was sickly nervous, ugh why me?

When I opened the door all I saw was a huge office-like room and a figure. I stepped in, seeing his face more clearly. His head was down doing some kind of paperwork. He looked up and omg..he's gorgeous well not gorgeous, handsome I can tell that was an alpha more clearly for how he's built and present.

"Are you going to keep staring or are you going to introduce yourself to me?"
He said in an arrogant tone and I was offended, but I was just staring for way too long.

"Sorry sir, I didn't think I would need to introduce myself since you alr-"

"I don't think I asked for an explanation, just introduce yourself so I can get this over with." He said in a rude tone. I'm disgusted at this point with this big and bold alpha trying to push me over like this.

I try to hide the disgust, bitterness, and hate I had for this man already but he got to me first.

"Why are you looking at me like this!? SPEAK!" He used his alpha voice on me and I was already on my knees. Fucking asshole.

"I-I'm sorry sir, I d-didn't mean to anger y-you..." I felt tears fall down my face, why am I crying?

"Stand. I don't need a crying bitch on my clean carpet messing up my fucking peace, tch!" I start to stand up and did he just call me a bitch? He is an asshole, why did it have to be a good-paying job with an asshole boss. Just my luck.

(And yes this is an asshole Zhongli I could never be nice 🙄)

(849 words)