Part 17: Do you love me? ⚠️🔞⚠️

Childe POV:

I was currently waiting for Zhongli to enter his bedroom. Although I didn't tell him where I was going, I think he has a high enough intelligence to know where I am. Even though he's an alpha I still have to keep my ground to him.

I still don't know. My heat probably starts next week or the week after, but I already think I'm pregnant and it hasn't even been 3 weeks yet. I think next week might be the third week but I'm still anxious about the fact I might be pregnant with his child. I have dreams and aspirations. I can't be locked down but...

My thoughts were cut short when he walks into the room. We both stare at each other. I think I'm blushing at this point, my face feels so hot and my eyes can't look away from his. I look away eventually not trying to go there right now, I need to discuss my job with him.

"S-so." I clear my throat. "I know I may be your boyfriend but why did you have to breach the contract for that?" I said calmly. He was not seated next to me and I still felt hot but I still maintained to keep the conversation.

"I'm sorry babe for not saying this to you before. I should of but I didn't. I just wanted to take care of you and I think we might be able to make a family here. That's just if you want to of course, but the connection you have with Chili is something none of my other babysitters were able to do. I just want to be with you, take care of you, nurture everything that's on your body, and love you. May you please just let me in for me? For Chili?"

What Zhongli just told me stuck in my heart so deeply. I didn't know he had these thoughts. He was once an asshole now wasn't he in his family? It's all overwhelming at once to hear but I'm getting hotter at the second and I feel lightheaded. Zhongli noticed this and grabbed my cheek and rubbed it.

"Are you ok? You seem to be feverish." He said with concern.

"No, I'm alight. It's just no one has ever said just things to me. It's just hard to digest at the moment." I said leaning into the touch ad it calms me down immediately.

"I'm just letting you know there is no rush for you to decide and it selfish of me to ask you of such things when you're only 20 but you can take all the time you need ok?"

I nodded my head, he put his other arm on my leg. Now that he's brought up me being in his family, I should at least tell him of the possibility of me being pregnant. I didn't want to do this and I'm scared to death that he might react negatively to the news and I'm not that great at hiding myself for too long. So I'll just have to suck it up. It's just child, maybe, after all.

"Uh-so-um...I wanna tell you something important." I said stuttering, barely able to get out my words. I straighten myself out taking his hands off of me so I can focus.

"You know when we um...mated during your rut right?" I said not looking up and him having my hands clenched into a fist on my lap.

"Yeah, I do remember, what about it?"

"I think I might be pregnant after it, but I'm too scared cause my future is ahead of me. I don't know what will happen and how you'll react. I don't want to be abandoned like how my parents did to me all those years ago. I'm finally free and I don't wanna be locked down with a child with a man that may not like me back I just wanna be loved-"

Zhongli held my face and kissed me, into a passionate kiss with my tears. I didn't even realize I was crying. I let everything out without realizing it and I'm embarrassed. We haven't even dated for a month goddammit!

When we finally let go and released each other from the kiss he gave me another peck on the cheek and stared at me with his loving eyes I just can't get enough of.