The End of Book 1

[○♥︎Ain't getting no childbirth scene I ain't no fool or doctor :)♥︎○]

TIME SKIP
Two years later

Zhongli's POV:

It's been along the journey through parenthood which doing again is still hard before the 5 years with Chili was still hard. Even though getting off of work sometimes causes my babies has been rough I do say, I still love being around to see them grow into young cubby kids that I oh so love.

Now with my babies and Chili playing I the playing I'm their room with Chili playing in the room, I'm looking at them just in case they get hurt or crying which I can't take. That's why I have earplugs when I got sick and tired of crying. The child scolded me but I still have them and they work well.

"Dad, I'm hungry," Chili said not looking away from his tablet.

"Then go and get something from downstairs, I'm not you're maid."

"Ugh fine, but if mom doesn't have anything cooked, I'm going to snitch that you called her a maid." Giving me a sharp glare which I just chuckled at.

He rolled his eyes, getting up swiftly and going to the door. "Have a nice trip and if you do want to play that game I could too."

He stiffens at the door turning his head around. "What are you talking about?" With a little bit of fear in his voice. Wow didn't see that coming.

I cleared my throat continuing. "Oh I don't think I need to, just cause you think you can blackmail me doesn't mean I can't too? Ha thought you could get ahead of me? Think again."

He loudly sighed turning back to the entrance.

"I seriously can't deal with your rambling at this point. I don't care about me 'switching' I was just joking but oh I forgot that you were a dad," Did he just call me old? I feel like this brat needs something to look at with that big fucking brain of his. "So I'mma stop playing your game for now cause it's so childish."

"Kid I best you shut your trap with my babies in the room you overgrown rodent!"

"Owa grown rodents?" I heard broken English from the room. These kids can't just block their ears when they're screaming they're asses off, goodness what am I going to do if they learn this new word, I'm dead."

"Yes, an overgrown rodent. Dad called me a rat, do you know what that is?"

"Of curse I do. I want one as a pet but why would Dad call you a pet?"

Chili walked over to his sister going to her level and patting her head. "Umm, I don't know but that-I mean yeah it's a pet." He smiled at her then walked back to the door.

"I'll be back," Chili said as he went through the door.

Chili's POV:

I chuckled to myself at the little fun disagreement I had with my father, I always like teasing him and it's just what I like to do being as it's the summer vacation I could do whatever I want and tease and play with my sisters I love.

I walk towards the stairs going down then to the kitchen with me always smelling a sweet aroma. I bet he's doing cookies or even cheesecake that's the best that I've had ever!

I briskly walk to the kitchen seeing my mom whisking at the bowl that's in his hand. I quietly come behind him and give him a bear hug. He didn't flinch, maybe cause he has mommy vision or meta vision. He turned back with a smile on his face, using his gloved hands to touch my hair.