Part 18: Hot Sex ⚠️🔞⚠️

Author's POV:

After they stared into each other eyes Zhongli made the first move and started to kiss down Childe's neck, leaving hickeys and bite marks and making Childe moan softly. Still embarrassed from the last time they did it.

Childe at this point didn't care if he is pregnant or not. He just wanted to feel the pleasure he felt days and he was craving it badly.

Both of them just wanted a release after their long week and didn't seem to want to stop even for a condom. Zhongli started to lick every itch on Childe's body with delicate hand movements, touching every sensitive area, making Childe whimper blocking any sound coming out with his palm.

Childe feeling Zhongli's hands all over him made him more aroused, making him moan even louder than he already was. Zhongli smirked at Childe's reaction to his touch. So he started to go lower to his crouch making Childe red as a tomato and covering his hands with them.

"D-o you have to ~", He said less than a question and more of appleadingngd.

"Yes babe, I want you to feel my everything inside you," Zhongli said kissing his temple, now his lips deeply.

The kiss was passionate and rough, fighting for dominance. Noises could be heard between them including soft moans. The room was now filled with pheromones and both were drugged by the smell of it, wanting more by the second. They both didn't have clothes in seconds, Zhongli now laying down on the bed and Childe riding him in reverse cowgirl.

Childe was dripping in slick making him so wet he didn't need prep. So without thinking or subconsciously trying to slide Zhongli's dick inside.

"Mhph!" He said somewhat feeling hurt forcefully trying to push it in.

"Slow down baby." He said softly putting his hands on his hips to guide.

"N-No! I wanna do t-this myself." He said pushing away his hands harshly now going straight down on his dick.

"Oh shit!"

"Don't be so loud baby, you don't want the maids hearing you." He said with a sly smirk on his face but Childe wasn't paying any mind.

Childe has his hands now on Zhongli's legs with his foot underneath Zhongli trying to move slowly at first. He moans softly biting down on his lips to suppress his mouth from escaping.

He started to move a pick up the pace feeling it all in his stomach. Zhongli placed his hand on his hip go to go faster.

Childe's moans were now loud and breathless as Zhongli's dick started to get bigger and go faster in him. Childe didn't know that Zhongli could knot him anytime but the pleasure was kicking in leaving all sense and problems for the future.

...

As the nights pass they switched positions every hour coming and touring everywhere from the bed, bathroom, and even the floor. Once it was four hours of fucking over, Zhongli knotted in Childe leaving them stuck together for even longer. They rested in bed until woke up.

CHILDE'S POV:

After what felt like years I woke up from my slumber. I don't clearly remember what happened but all I know is that I still have his dick in my ass. I sighed in shame as I let the happen twice already feeling like now I can't shy away from what's going to happen now.

I lean forward and place my hand on the rear of his dick and try to slide out with no result happening but the pain in my stomach. Zhongli moved grabbing me by the waist and pulling me back which made me moan loudly on accident.

I looked back to see a sleeping Zhongli, I think. I try my luck again with pulling it down and it didn't work. Fucking hell...

I heard some soft incoherent words then another hand down my waist pushing me back.

"Zhongli I know you're awake now! " I said looking back with a bored expression. Even though I was red from the embarrassment of me moaning out loud like that.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He mumbled out putting his head on my shoulder.

"Don't play dumb with me hot stuff, I know you were awake."

"Hot stuff?" When he said that I felt him go hard in me. My eyes widen at the hornydawg would want to go again this early I think in the morning.

"No no no no no. Not right now, I don't have the strength I'm too tired right now." I said whining to him so he could stop. With my almost baby voice. Been using it ever since I was a child, it works.

"Ugh fine, but you would have to treat me later to homemade lunch for work tomorrow~," He said with his deep still sleepy voice trailing kissing down my neck to the neck which almost made me moan but I don't wanna do it again...maybe not now but I'm too sore for this.

"Fine fine you win, but I would love for you to pull out now." I said still trying to pull it out.

"No can do. This will take more than 3 hours to swollen down so we just have to wait." He said finally stopping at this last word with the kisses that might have turned me hard for a moment.

"Ugh fine. Then carry me to the bath, I feel sticky." I said not expecting much but then grabbed him by the legs facing me forward with his dick still in, I thought we were going to have sex standing up but he just carried me to the bathroom with my help unlocking the door and having a nice hot bath together.

...

For the whole day, we spent time together. When the knot loosen we both went to play with Chili together since we never did it before. It was a cute experience I've never had before even when I was with my siblings I didn't feel this warmth I get from both of them, especially Zhongli.

I just wish that this could pass forever and I don't have any pains or worries going forward.

(1034 words)

A/N

Sorry for the late update. The school has been hectic and exams so yup. Enjoy the new chapter.