Part 11: A First ⚠️ 🔞 ⚠️

(Spicy)

Childe POV:

I swear I know he's scenting me but I just can't get away from him since it's so..comforting?

I think we stay that way for a while until we hear someone clear their throat. I got off him so quickly and he just turned towards the sound as if we weren't just cuddling. Zariah just looked at us with an amused look on her face. She looked from me to him and I just wanted to melt at this point.

Zhongli just cleared his throat from the awkwardness and proceeded to walk to his office upstairs. I was flabbergasted. Did he just leave me after he just scented me? I was pissed, super fucking pissed. I followed him close behind and it's like he didn't notice me but I know he did.

We were now in front of his room. He turned to me with a brow raised "Are you an omega?" I didn't expect him to know so quickly since I think he was somehow in a dazed state and wasn't thinking. Maybe after taking in so much of my pheromones, he's drunken with my smell.

I didn't answer him and just looked away. He grabbed my chin and waist and pulled me to him, pushing our bodies together.

"Don't look away from me and answer my question.."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about and let go of me," I said blushing trying to get him off me but he was too much for my weak body. He squeezed tighter on my body and just looked dead in my eyes. I whimpered softly. I didn't expect to make such a sound but heard it a smirked.

"Ok, sure if you don't want to answer that's your choice. I won't fire you if you are but control your fucking slut activities and stop trying to seduce me with your not so "pheromones" or whatever that smell is." This motherfucker is pissing me off right now. Did he just call me a slut!? Ugh, he wasn't my boss I would slap him.

"I've never been in a relationship and why did you have to call me a slut?" I said with attitude of course cause almost every alpha gotta say an omega is a slut but they're the whores of all three second genders.

"Oh did I use the wrong word? I'm so sorry but would you mind and leave me alone? You're making me uncomfortable with your annoying voice." He said it with such disgust but still calmly. I pouted my lips and just stomped my way to Chili's room.

In Zhongli's office...

Zhongli POV:

I was confused about why my employee would have to lie about being a beta. I didn't mind but he did lie on his resume about being a beta. Whatever, I don't care anyway. But that smell that he was giving off was addictive. If Zariah didn't stop me I think I would have fucked him right there but that didn't happen so that's an if.

I was still stuck on what happened a few hours ago when I didn't notice my phone was ringing. It was Xiao who was calling. My right-hand man always interrupts me when I'm thinking something dirty...

Xiao Zhongli

Hello.

Good afternoon sir.
I would like to inform you that the
Inazuma Group leader is willing to have an agreement on the prices of residential areas in Japan.

Ok. Thanks for the update.

No problem sir. by-

I hung up the phone before he can say anymore. I lean back, throwing my head back on my comfortable office chair. I was just so exhausted. Ever since that new babysitter, I've been angry for no reason but I don't give a fuck, and now that I think that he's an omega I think that I've got a soft spot for him and how well he fits in my hands. And how he pouts it's just so...