Part 21: It's Time

The next day

Childe's POV:

After the overly exhausting day, I was able to rest in peace with my cute baby girls kicking me all night. Oh, how I love getting kicked tossing and turning every few minutes. They're not even "babies" anymore, I'm built like I have dragon babies inside me and it's not as fun as it used to be but I'll keep on until these kicking demons get out of me.

Laying on my back the whole day, reading fanfic stories and comic books about the Avengers was not what I was planning on doing during my pregnancy but it sure does work its magic at distracting me.

It was now a little past noon and I was extra hungry. You can't blame me with these twins inside me sucking out all my energy but now that the "maids" or housekeepers whatever you call them are now on leave my maid is my mate.

I dialed his number in my phone, hearing it ring bearly for a millisecond, he answered.

!Call begins here!

"Hello, babe. What is it this time?" I heard him say but I could still hear Chili in the background playing with his toys which is rather making my ears hurt.

"Noting much. I just want you to bring me the leftover ice cream from yesterday.'

"But didn't you eat it all yesterday?" He asked already done with my bs from these past months but he is still calm and collected like he should be.

"No, I don't think so..."

"I clearly remember you eating it all last night when you said the twins are kicking too much and you want something to cool them down with."

"I-I I'm not so sure about that one."

"Mhmm yeah right." He said in a sarcastic tone. I hate when he does that but I can't blame him for being so he was like that from the beginning.

"Stop being so sarcastic I get me something to eat."

"Like what exactly?"

"Something I would like, Raman I want Raman please, and thanks bye."

I ended the in his fave. I know he might but mad but I don't give a fuck cause he can't do anything to me.

After an hour or two and with my stomach being restless he came into our room with groceries bags in his hand with Chili right behind him looking as guilty as ever.

"What took you so long? Our babies are hungry and I'm dying of hunger right now." I said pretty pissed off.

"Well with your other child right here being the devil in the grocery store, wreaking havoc and running away from me any moment he got I think you shouldn't blame me." He was looking really tired and done with going out again with his child, looking like he was about to pass out.

I got up slowly and walked up to them, giving Chili a head pay since he's a little taller than when I first meet him then I got to my lovely mate wrapping my arms around his neck and going my toes to smell his scent gland right in my nose.

He pulled me off with his strong arms around my waist pulling me into the kiss, barely causing my round belly but I still need my daily kisses.

"Sorry babe, I know that Chili can be a mess at times."

"I'm right here now!!" He said below up with a pout on his face stomping his little feet, with his arms crossed like the brat he is.

"Now stop being a little rat Chili. You're going to make mommy stressed."

Zhongli said leaving my grasp going down to Chili's level. Looking him in the eyes. Chili got the message and cooled down from his mini-tantrum.

I just stood there smiling at them, looking at them right now just makes me wonder how the new members of the family will be when they get here.

The next 3 months...

It's soon my due date and I've been stressed out. Having my monthly check-ups has been exciting and my anxiousness has been rising ever since I heard I would have to get a C-section.
I knew that I would have to be cut open but I've never liked blood ever since I've been young I learned how to deal with it, my mate on my side to give me comfort every time he feels me anxious or doubtful about my babies.

I'm glad Zhongli has been here the whole way but the pain is getting worse every day and I just want them out at this point.

Meanwhile, I and Zhongli were at home watching the new Spider-Man Movie. It's 10 Pm I should be asleep at this time cause my doctor said to get lots of rest but fuck whatever she said cause I need to watch this it's too good for me not to watch.

We watched the movie in silence which was pretty peaceful since we were always bickering or arguing but in a playful way of course.

When the movie was done popcorn was everywhere cause I need two buckets of popcorn I needed it.

We're going up the stairs and I felt something wet going down my underwear. I felt scared and almost screamed my ass off but released it was my water. Zhongli was holding my hand. As we when up the stairs I got tired but I didn't care my heart was racing and my brain was going 100 miles per hour and didn't have time to think.

We got up the stairs, I stopped and pulled up my large shirt that went over my knees. I pulled it up and it was wet of course. Zhongli turned back after not seeing me next to him. It was dark and he didn't see my wet underwear.

"H-hey, Zhongli I think my water broke.."

I swear to God that his eyes were so wide I saw them even through the darkness.

"Oh..." there was a moment of silence that lasted a few seconds. "Ok I've cooled down now we should get ready to go to the hospital okay?"

"Okay. I'm kinda shocked but could you help me, please? I'm really in the clouds I-"

"You don't gotta continue, I was going to help you either way babe."

After that, we had to wake up Chili get him bathe, and even with ourselves. Then finally going into the car with everything we needed to bring prepared for this month.

At this point, I'm in a lot of pain my head was spinning but Zhingli held my hand until we got to the hospital releasing calming pheromones a few times calming me down but not helping for a long period. I just hope everything goes smoothly but that's not what I watched so I can't guarantee that. Whatever I need comfort that's it.

(1159 words)

A/N
:) If there are any mistakes u should tell me in the comments