Part 20: Normal day

Author's POV:

3 more months later

Childe is now six months pregnant with twins. They waited a little longer just for the surprise and now buying clothes for two baby girls is what they're doing every weekend. Mostly Childe cause he was always cooped up in the house ever since he got there but that vacation they had three months back.

They were now in Target looking for baby clothes. You may ask why such a rich man would shop at Target. It was all Childe's idea and Childe is a cheapskate.

"What do you think about this one? Would you rather blue or yellow?"
Childe asked.

"Mmm, I don't know. I rather the yellow since there's a giraffe on it with cute little pots that I just adore."

"Ok, I got it the first time babe," Childe said rolling his eyes as he put back the blue onesie. They were next to a chart of a life's worth of baby clothes that were probably going to outgrow them in 2 months Childe may be a cheapskate but he just loves buying clothes.

Once they were done shopping they went to an ice-cream shop just around the corner. Zhongli was wondering why they just didn't buy it at Target but Childe said he was too lazy to get it from there which left Zhongli confused since he can do it himself but he just shrugged it off as a pregnant person's mindset.

When they got to the ice cream shop it was already packed and had a line outside the shop when they pulled up in the parking lot.

"Ugh. Should of fucking bought it at Target.

"I told you, that's why you should law-"

"Shut the fuck up! I don't need any of you teasing at this moment." He mumbled something after which was "-should slap the fuck outta him." Of course, dense Zhongli too worried for his mate's well-being and happiness just started to go back to Target for Childe's favorite ice cream.

"Are we seriously going back to Target?" Childe asked with an arrogant tone.

"Yes, we are. Don't you want your ice cream?"

"I do..." he took a second or two to speak again "I just don't wanna bother you that's all. I know I can be overwhelming at times with my mood swings and explosive attitude just bear with me until this is over please?" He said now looking at his mate with water building up in his eyes.

Zhongli knew what his mate was feeling and just put his arm on his thigh.

"Don't worry babe, I'll be with you including Chili." He said with a smile on his face still not taking his eye off the road.

"Thank you I just wanted to speak to you without Chili being there."

"That's fine and I appreciate that you were able to talk to me with this but I'm still feeling the same way months ago, love for you and our baby."

The Next Day...

It was now the next day and the lovers are now in the kitchen making breakfast, more like Childe cause Zhongli can't cook for his life. An accident happened a month ago where Zhongli wanted to bake cookies and almost cooked the oven itself cause he forgot them while playing with Childe's baby bump.

Anyway, the two were in front of the stove Childe used a wooden spoon to make an omelet while Zhongli had a chin on his shoulder and hands around his waist touching the beautiful growing baby bump.

"Mmm, I think it's time to sit in the dining room," Childe said annoyingly. The rubbing and kisses his making him flustered, making him not able to force.

"Aww, don't wanna treat me like a rag all of sudden." He said jokingly even kissing more and licking the permanent mark on his neck/nape.

"Augh. Not now!" He almost released a moan and didn't want Chili to hear him.

"Don't hold it back baby, I love hearing you moan. A little louder." Saying that about to do it again but a hand reached his face with lightning speed and squeezed his face, pushing him away from the pregnant omega.

"Now if you excuse me for a minute and go and take care of our SON that would be appreciated." He said then turning around assuming with the breakfast.

Zhongli just did what was asked until he was able to squeeze this ass.

"Ugh, you're such an ass you cunt!" He yelled across the kitchen with Zhongli laughing sprinting out.

"Daddy, why is Mommy yelling at you?" After hearing his son's voice he's now in the dining room with his son playing with his toys on the table knowing his mom wouldn't let that sit well with both of them but they don't care.

"Don't worry. He's just a little... hormonal."

"I can still hear you know!" They both heard from the other room. Zhongli doesn't know how he could hear him but his little omega has better hearing than an alpha.

He sits next to his son. Waiting until his mate was done with breakfast.

After breakfast, they did what they normally did. Watching movies or playing in the pool. They just were having fun until the joy of two little girls came into the world to be loved and cherished but until that time comes they were going to live their lives to the fullest.

(909 words)

A/N
Not me posting 2 weeks later 💀
But exams r soon soon so yup might now post for another 2 weeks