Flash Marriage with My Ex-Boyfriend's Nemesis

COO 61 + 17 extra
Rate 3/5

Summary:
Ning Qingqing and Shen Zhiqian have dated for 9 years from high school to university, including 2 years after joining the workforce.

Their relationship was stable and they were financially stable. Everything seemed to be a matter of course; however, even after hinting at marriage multiple times, Shen Zhiqian never gave any response.

Finally, on Ning Qingqing’s 25th birthday, after giving her last hint to no avail, she resolutely turned around and flash married Shen Zhiqian’s nemesis.

On the day of the wedding, Shen Zhiqian attended the ceremony, eyes red.

It was also at this moment that he finally realized what he had lost.

◆This is my wedding invitation, it’s the day after tomorrow◆

◆I arrived in style, just to miss you◆

◆I chased my wife all the way, yet I’ll never catch her again◆

More often than not, there are only two outcomes during a slow marathon of love – either to get married or to break up.

Unfortunately, her’s was the latter, yet she was also very fortunate to have met someone even better ~

Author’s reading captions:

The second male lead succeeds, first marriage then love, super sweet.

After the flash marriage, there is constant battling, scum abusing and face-slapping, feel refreshed til the end.

The story begins right from the breakup, there’s no campus-life arc; it’s all set in the city.

Review:
A good fluffy romance. Just a bit boring for me. I pitied the 2nd ML aka MC ex-boyfriend. Repeatedly he show up just to witnessed MC and ML love then he will be the comparison or in regret.
MC date SZ for 9 years. She is yearning for a family love but SZ never answer her clearly. At first it was like a deliberate to make reader think SZ want MC as mistress. But the truth is not. He is traumatized with his own mother. He never talk his problem with MC and keep avoid the marriage talk. Hence MC completely break up with him. SZ still thought MC went to a tantrum and plan to coax her when he is back. But he found out MC already marry ML after she break up with him. This point is the absurd thing. MC is not drugged and have sex with ML, she is also not the type of silly dumb girl. She only met ML a few times before ML propose her and she just followed him to a marriage. MC is in breakdown state after break up, but would one sold herself to marriage with acquaintance in depressed state?
ML just keep wooing MC. SZ in denial that he lost MC. MC directly lost her love to SZ after she married ML. There are some people as antagonist who acts braindead. ML mother, stepsister, a childhood friend and her manager. They keep pestering MC along with SZ. Then MC just use her family power to keep them out. toward the end, SZ seems accept that he won't get MC again. But then the author just can't release him. He repeatedly saw MC and ML in a lot of place, then it will be like ashura field between SZ and ML. Ending with SZ wallowed in regret. I get it he is regretting for taking MC as granted. But he is still a good boyfriend. He didn't neglect MC. It was also MC own fault who didn't say it clearly to ML, she just keep hinting it. What do you expect when you only hinting it then brushed off by the other side repeatedly. MC know that SZ didn't know that marriage is important to her but she never said it to SZ. In the end she said it in casual manner but expect SZ to think it seriously. The least she can do after 9 years dating is saying to him that this is his last chance, but no, she just bolt out when he is busy. Then soon married ML within days after break up.

Chinese Novel Review 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें