2. The Kim taehyung

He sit in the backseat of the car for leaving to home "Don't tell me you are thinking of sitting with me" He ask . You looked at him expressionless "do you ?" He continued and you were taken aback. What does he mean ? This was what I wanted to ask but ... "Just find the way to home by yourself okk or you can never come ..if you want to " He snapped before closing door infront of my face . My eyes brimmed with tears . Everytime he speaks to me like this . It breaks my heart . It shatters my into many timy peices . Does he really hate me that much ?

Mr. and Mrs. Park are not my real parents . my real parents huhh.. I don't even know where they are and why they left me alone in the orphanage. Mr and Mrs park adopt me because they don't have any child at that moment and after adopting me they were so nice to me . They fulfill my each and every wish but when they give birth to their own child then they treated me like....like I am street dog . beating me making me do all the household chores and even though making me sleep hungry in the cold at night.

Since then I waited for the moment like when my husband will come and take me out of this hell and take care of me like a princess .

Why are you standing here ?

I turned around when someone patted on my back and Mrs. kim was asking me

'Ohh nothing mom I was just going '.

She looked into my eyes . tears were still visible in my eyes .

Did taehyung again said something wrong y/nieee . she asked me softly I looked down to avoid eye contact as my eyes were again going to fill with tears .

Lets go we'll talk at home look riya and jin, both are waiting for you.i looked at them as they were sitting in the car waiting for me. Jin is taehyung's cousin brother and Riya is jin wife. taehyung don't have any real brother sister . everyone know taehyung's nature because his past gives him unbearable pain .

"Coming " I said when riya called me . I sat in the car's back seat and we went to kim mansion .

We reached kim mansion

We reached kim mansion .

We entered the living room . Taehyung was sitting on the couch. And the rest were also sitting there .

"Oh look who is here , Mrs. Kim Y/n is here "
Mrs. Kim (Jin mother said)

She don't like me since she met me. She tried her best to convince everyone to cancel this marriage but...

"Welcome my daughter in law " she added sarcastically
Taehyung love her so much like her own mother.

"Taehyung go show y/n your room and y/n go and fresh up you must be tired naa. We'll talk tomorrow " Grandpa spoke

I smiled at him before bowing and turned to looked at taehyung

"I am not going to share my room with this s- " He stopped in between