34 . We are friends right ?

I knocker on the office door when I heared a slow voice "Come in" . I walked in and jungkook lifted his eyes to meet mine .

My heartbeat fastens as our eyes meet . I want to tell him everything . I don't want him to have any misunderstandings between us and neither do I want to let our friendship break . I just don't know how am I going to say that but

"yn" he calls and I smiled brightly and he smiles in return . I am so happy to see his bunny smile . "How are you ?" I asked

"I am good as always " he replies back and I took seat on the seat infront of him "why didn't you came home last night ?" I asked as last night I went to his room to talk to him but he was not there . He raised his eyebrows leaning close, hands on desk while fingers interwined "why you missed me ? " He teases and I smiled

"Come on kookie tell me " I whined like a baby...

"Nothing was just busy so I stayed at office "

And I made an oo face . "So tell me what are you here for " he asked again .
"Here , and it's all done to launch in the market " I smiled excitedly handing him the file for him to sign and he nods doing his signatures handing it back to me . "All the best yn . I am so proud of you " he praises and I stood up as now I need to go but I don't know how to start the talk . He got back to his work on computer and I was fidgeting with my fingers chewing on my lower lip

"Yn" he calls me again looking up .
"Say it " he smiles warmly and my eyes brimmed with tears and before I speak he got up from his seat and walks to me , his hands on my shoulder turning me around now we are face to face with a little gap between us . I looked down ,I am in guilt . I just cant say it .
Suddenly he wraps his arms around me and my hands automatically wrapped around his . My face snuggled into his face and I sobbed . Sobbed in between His arms and he just didn't utter a single word just was gently patting my head .
"I am sorry " I cried.
"For what ?" He speaks finally and I slowly backed away to look up at him .

"Hmm?" He hums . My eyes are wet yet puffy .

"Jungkook I - " he cuts me placing his index over my lips qnd I quiet down "shhh" he smiles and walking me to the couch . We both sat and he handed me a glass of water ,I took a sip and look up at him before I looked down at my lap fidgeting with my fingers. 

"Kookie I- I want to tell you ssomething " jungkook nods and telling me to Continue.  "Ta-taehyung and I " I paused meeting his eyes . He is calm so calm and somewhere at the back of my head I feel like I know . I know he knows .

"Taehyung and I-"

"I know " he speak and I immediately meet his eyes and now he is smiling a little  

"You know? " I asked with a tear rolled down my cheek .
And he leans in wiping away my tears before hugging me again . I clutched on his shirt .

"I love him " I whispered sobbing and he nods "I know swetheart" he whispered back..."and I am sorry . I don't deserve you " I cried as it turned louder ..
"Shh..it's fine " he backs away as he cupped my cheeks "you know...more than me taehyung need you . He needs you more than me and you don't have to worry about me . I know you better than you know yourself and you deserve better than me and that's taehyung .he will give you everything that I won't be able to give you " he pauses before continuing wiping my tears away

" I might be able to live without you but taehyung , I know him too . He will die without you and one day you will realise and will not feel guilty for choosing him . So now no more cries . Be my strong yn " he smiles .

"Show me your sweet smile "and I smiled a little slowly . But my heart it's still aching . The pain won't leave . I dont deserve you kookie .

"We are friend right ? " I asked slowly ..

"Ofcourse we are .why ? You don't want to be " he frowned angrily yet cutely and I chuckled heartily before immediatey hugging him . "I love you so much kookie . You are my best friend "
"Okay okay now finish it ..go and meet tarhyung ..it's his birthday today " he tells and I looked at him wide eyed .

"It's his birthday today "

"Yes 3oth December . Why you don't know ? "

"Omg kookie I need to prepare . Okay bye now I will go " I smiled giving a quick hug to him and running out of office .

---Jungkook's pov---

She ran out of office and I gulped letting my tears fall . And eyes became wet with tears trickling down my cheeks . Covering g my face with my palm . I cried and cried now caring about anything .

All I know is she was never mine and I was never his . Not from the start since I met her .

I still remember the moment I met her .
She was drenched in water with blood qll over her body . Her face glowing in the light . Her white skin glistening under the skin and since the moment all I wanted was her to be mine 

But as we heared .
"We can't have something thats not in our fate " qnd she is not in my fate qnd I can't have her . She is married to taehyung and more that I, taehyung need her . I will maybe be able to live without her but he ,he won't not this time . He has already lost her once . He won't be able to tolerate it again .

So I let you go yn ..
Be happy always and I am always proud of you and

I love you and

Will always love you ..❤

_______________

I cried while writing  this 😭😭..jungkook is too God.  I don't deserve him . You are the best kookie . I love the most .

Anyone please don't hate me 😭😭😭😭I am already in tears ...