33. DINNER

Double update its been freaking 20 days .  So sorry but I was actually busy ...enjoyyyyy💜

_______

Taking a deep breathe i looked at the man sitting beside me , taehyung. my heart is beating crazily . Currently , we are heading to kim mansion. 

goddd...i am nervous.

i was nervous even before too but now that i am his girlfriend so now i am more nervous from before to meet his family. Its like if taehyung and i have to get married that means i am going to meet my soon-to-be-in-laws. 

i am fidgeting with my fingers with my hands on my lap when a hands softly wraps around mine ,i turned to seetaehyung just to see him already staring me , our eyes meet and he smile..softly.

" Nervous? he waits for me to reply. biting down on my bottom lip i looked down at your hands interwined . his hands are warm , soothing and so much of comforting . i nodded a little before meeting his gaze again " just a little" i whispered 

" you dont need to..i am always here with youholding your hands . " he spoke and i didnt even realized when we entered kim mansion and the tires of car halts making me look out at the huge luxurious mansion just a few steps away . and on our right too many guards . 

" oh my god " i gasped at the beautiful ...ofcourse i also lived in mansion but this one is quite different from others it looks old yet classy different from other modern ones . 

its like some royal villas from movies.. i love it . " lets go" tahyung speaks and without speaking i got out of the car and as soon as my feet touches the kim land my heartbeat fastened . 

i looked at the huge main door of the mansion . 

i dont know i am not feeling good , there is some different vibe here its as if i know this place i just cant temember . 

and suddenly , my head is paining , its increasing making me close my eyes . i closed my eyes and a blurry image appears infront of me . 

a man walking to the ddor , yes this place ..the place is same . he walks in as a lady opened the door and theyhugged each other . he walked insode and its as if i know ... i know how this mansion looks from inside . 

yes , i know this place . 

but who is the girl ? 

 who is she ? 

and why this image is so blur" 

and what is-

" y/n" i flinched immediately opening my eyes breathing heavily . " Y/N are you okay ? " taehyung speaks , his hand on my shoulder . i looked at him and maybe a few tears drops in my eyes . i smiled at taehyung shaking my head 

" hmm i am completely fine " he smiled back holding my hand and we walked to the gate , taehyung ranged the bell and not so later , the door was opened by a lady , not so old probably in her early thirties . 

she looked at taehyung smiling as soon as she looks at me , our eyes meet . she stopped  as if she has seen some ghost . 

she looks back at taehyung . and quickly higged him . 

" welcome home taehyung and to you too " she smiles meeting me 

" hii i am riya , taehyungs elder brother wife" she introduces herself  hugging me before backing off 

" hii , i am y/n ...Mr.kim's business partner" i smiled back and we both entered the house lading to living room and my heart skipped a beat all the people in the living room ..not exactly too many but exactly three people .