25. Back

Double update coz its been long soo just for y'all ... ENJOYYY

Taehyung's pov

Lying you on the bed ,as your back touches the soft mattress .I covered you with the quilt.
Your eyes closed ,long dark black eyelashes shielding your eyes, perfect small nose as cute as you and the next your soft cherry lips. The urge to kiss you and tell you who I am is already making me crazy.

The doctor said it is just be abuse of stress that here you late lying unconscious.
I sighed leaning close to your face .a small smile on my lips I placed a sift kiss on your forhead .

I closed the door behind and went back to hall .

Seeing jungkook and jimin sitting together at the table . Imoved towards them and they both lifted their eyes to see him coming towards them .

"Jimin,I am going b-" I spoke only being cut by jungkook .

"Taehyung" he called and I diverted my gaze towards him .

"Can we talk for a while ?" He asked and I looked at jimin for like what's happening but he lowered his gaze .

I sighed nodding
"Sure ,say ?"

"Not here ,let's talk in my car " he advises and I nodded again .

______

"Taehyung umm" jungkook starts amdi looked at him sitting beside me in the backseat of the car .

"Jungkook I too want to ask you something " I tell and he raised his head to see him

"First you" I tell and he nods looking outside

"Taehyung I guessed y/n was your wife " he admits and I looked at him shocked .

I was beyond shocked like how did he know

"H-how did you know ?" I asked as he turns to see me .

"Tell me how did y/n met with an accident " he asked directly and I just staring at him unable to utter words.

"That day " I started .

FLASHBACK

Taking slow steps ,I kneeled down on my knees forwarding my trembling hands to uncover the face and eyes widen while my body froze to see the body .

" uncle l-lee?" I whispered almost inaudible.

My eyes tears. I looked beside at the other lifeless body laying there .
I forwarded my shaking hands , gulping the lump in my throat .

I uncovered the sheet , my eyes closed ,scared to see . Slowly opening my eyes I looked at the face stumbling back and falling on the ground back.

"Y-y/n?" i whispered closing my eyes again .

the face completely burnot along with half of the body . i looked at her clothes black sweater over a white shirt and balck pants .her clothes burnt and torn .

" Mr.kim , is it Mrs.kim ?" the officer spoke out of blue and i shifted my eyes to look at him and then back at the body . i stodd up

" who the fuck told you she is my y/n ?" i spoke sternly walking to him

" I SAID WHO THE FUCK" i screamed grapping him by his collar pulling close .

" from where did you find this body " i asked strenly rage and anfer filled my red eyes .

" o-on the road " he replied and my gaze shift and i stepped back and looked at the fbody .

" she is not my y/n" i decleared and all the officers turns to me .

that body i know , i know she is not my y/n . i can recognize my y/n from far . she is not my y/n .

then

where is y/n ?

i looked around to look for my car .

" where is my car ?" i asked turning to the officer and he looks at me straight .

" sir , the car flipped down the hill " he says and the land under my feet slipped .

"w-what?" i asked my voice barely as a whisper

" how do you know she is my wife ?" i questioned and he handed me a pouch

" we found this from the road " he tells handing me and as soon as my eyes fell on it . my soul left my body .

i held the poch with my shaking hands .

locket and wedding ring

i held it covered with blood . i gulped the lump in my throat.

i lift my eyes to see the officer " where is my wife ?" i asked once again grabbing his collar

" I SAID FIND HER " i screamed and he nodded

" y-yes sir , our team will search in the morning " he tells

" morning " i whispered

" RIGHT NOW or i will sue you all" i warned and he nod " yes sir our rescue team will start now " he said .

soon they started to search down the hill in jungle near the river , everywhere but nothing was found . nothing in car . i just found her phone which was switched off . they seached for a whole week but there was nothing . not a single proof . they closed the case and i left toitaly milan later ....

FLASHBACK ENDS

I looked at jungkook sitting beside me . he had his eyes glittery .

" it was all in past jungkook" i told him but instead of replying . he questioned back " whose dead body was that girl of ?"

"I don't know they Saud they found the body on road .

He nodded .

"Jungkook um..y/n " I started looking into his eyes .

"I found her down the hill in the jungle . She was drenched in water .
I took her to hospital . There ,doctor said she is in comma .I tried to find her family since it was not possible .because I didn't found anything from her . " paused.

And looked out of the window continuing

"She woke up after six months . She said she remember her family " he said and I stared at him shocked .

Before I ask something he nodded .

"She says she know her parents but they are not her real parents. She only remember her family taehyung .She don't remember you " he tells and my heart aches .

"One day after recovery she said she wants ho back but when she reached her house .she saw them having a good time like everything stable .so she decided to never go back . And I told her to live with me " he finishes .

"But she still have her glimpses if you and her together .I heared her calling your name in sleep and that accident repeats in her head .that's why today she fell"

"Jungkook i-"

"You don't need to say anything taehyung .she is your wife and you will Definitely get her back .I know you...and her too " he finished and I smiled hugging him .

My eyes glossy while teary flowed from my eyes .

"Thank you so much jungkook. I love her so much " I told him hugging tightly .

' I too' ..jungkook thought to himself forcing a smile while a tear slips down his eyes .

~~~
HAPPY PURPLE YOU 💜 TO ALL ARMIES
.
.
COMMENTS PLEASE 🥰