32. under the sheets

" OMG OMG OMG " you bite down on your bottom lip , controlling your smile as you are blushing continuously .

from the past 2 hours since your are back , you have gone crazy literally . rolling on the bed left to right , right to left in which you have already fallen from bed thrice but still there's no end of your happiness . your cheeks are hurting because of continuous smiling .

" kim taehyungggggg" you screamed internally , laughing crazily .

" he kissed me , ke kissed me "

" kim taehyung kissed me "

" okay , i am going crazy now "

you closed your eyes still remebering the scene

---- FEW HOURS BACK ----

You both are walking on the sideway afterthat cute little session you both didnt hopped on the car instead decided to have a walk for a while afterall its christmas . his warm long fingers interwined with your small little cold fingers . your hands are cold while his one's are warm .

" are you feeling cold now ?" he asks eyes on the road ahead . you shake your head a no

" uhmm nopes" you repled chewing your bottom lip . a crimason shade on your cheeks .

" so , what are we now ?" you finally asked now encouragedly , slowly lifting your head up to see him staring at you . he hasthat boxy smile playing on his lips .

on your question . his feets halted along with yours . he raised his eyebrows while his hand encircled around yours

" what do you want us to be ?" he asked . a slight grin on his face this time .

he changes bis expression really quick '

you looked away blushing " A-am i your g- girlfriend now ?" you spoke not daring to meet is eyes

and the next you felt your back against the wall . his height toweing over you . you gasped looking up at him .

" nope" he finally replied , making your eyes go wide . before you speak he added

" how about my wife , umm...Mrs. kim" on his words , your heart did a backflip.

Mrs.kim, you repeated internally

" taehyung , i-isnt it to-" he cuts you in between

" no worries my darling, i have no rush afterall for me you are already my wife " he smiled giving a quick peck on your lips and you eventually licked your lip after he backed away .

" Taehyung look at that , lets go there " you spoke pointing at a girl and a boy singing on the other side of the road , grabbing hs hand and running towards there . you dragged him along with you , your eyes on the crowd encircling around them .

" y/n stop , be careful on the road " taehyung speaks from behind worriedly but you didnt care as you both run there . as you both finally reached there . you smiled turning to look up at him .

" you scared me yk , can't you be careful " he scold a little as you quickly tip toed on your feets giving a kiss on his cheeks and instantly backing away .

" its okay tae look , we are here finally " you spoke before you divert your eyes on the pair infront . meanwhile taehyung , stood there blushed , his cheeks are slight pink as this is such a cute gesture for him .

" ON THE OCCASSION OF CHRISTMAS, THIS SONG FOR ALL THE SWEET LOVERS HERE OR WHO ARE TRYING TO START THEIR HAPPY LIFE WITH THEIR LOVED ONE . FORGET ALL YOUR WORRRIES , STAND WITH HAND IN HAND AND HAVE THE SWEET DANCE OF THE MOMENT . HEY READY Y'ALL . LETS GOOO " she spoke and taehyung looks at you as you stood there while others couples stood with their partners ready for the couple dance .