7. His Past

"T-taehyung ,why are you crying ?"

He looked into her eyes and stepped back a little realising him holding her tightly.

" I..I am sorry " He apologized almost in an inaudible voice. unknowingly her eyes also become teary looking him crying.

"Tae-taehyung you should go freshen up i will bring din-dinner"

she stuttered and turned around to go but stopped when he held her wrist indicating her to stop. She looked at him with confused look.

" Don't you wanna ask something"

he asked and before she should reply something. he picked her up more like in bridal style. her heart skipped a beat when she looked at his face from side angle but before she could respond he placed her on bed. her breath hitched when he hovered over her. she closed her eyes tightly.

" Open you eyes love "

he demanded close to her ears . her face turned red like tomato hearing her nickname for the first time ever from his mouth.

"Please"

He added and she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him only to see him already staring at her with full of love in his eyes.

"Are you uncomfortable "

he asked her making her back arched. she looked down avoiding eye contact and shooked her heady slowly as 'NO'.
You don't feel uncomfortable around him anymore . Although he don't remember the only day when he slept with her and Apologized ,she still remember everything ,his cuteness they left her awestruck .

"Don't you want to know about Aera"

he asked her sternly yet softly still looking into her eyes whose eyes were down.

" I-I do "

he got up from her and laid beside her . she sighed heavily and took a deep breath.

"Can i hug you ?"

He asked her in the most softest voice asking for her permission . she nooded giving him permission access . he hugged her sending shivers she hugged him back and hide her small little face in his chest and closed her eyes. we both were in each others embrace when he spoke.

"I want to tell you everything about her and me . i dont want to hide anything . "

She was listening to him . she closed her eyes when he continued.

FLASHBACK

TAEHYUNG'S POV

exactly 2 years and 6 months back . when i newly became the CEO of Kim Enterprises but still there was alot for me learn so i was sitting in the library preparing for entrance exam to get admission in seoul's top ranked university then

?? - hey hyung, what are you doing ? huhhh.. again that boring study c'mon naa lets go to club its been so long.

Taehyung- and you think i will gooo

??- yeah yeah yeah .. i know you will not go Mr. CEO . . Okk forget it. i have to tell you something important .

Taehyung - only if its important . if this time is not important then i swear jimin i will chop you into peices and feed them to dogs. hmmmm

Jimin - Taehyung recently mihi(jimin's girlfriend) told me about aera. You know aera our class topper

Taehyung - hmmm,soo what about her .