13. Wanna be mother

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt sharp pain in my stomach making me gasped in pain .

I opened my eyes and look around the room .

Taehyung was not Inside may be taking shower as sound of water was coming from washroom.

I hoped off from the bed when I again felt pain in my stomach .

I picked up my mobile to check the date its 24th November...

"It's periods ...but a week early "
I mumbled ready to go to washroom when I heard door open sound taehyung came outside wrapping towel around his torso .

Our eyes met .

Well...it's not the time to think about this .

I walk towards the washroom when I heard his raspy voice .

"You up "

He asked .

I just nodded and went to washroom.

And yes I was right

"It's periods . I hate it "

I went towards washroom cabinet where pads were placed .

I searched for them but unlucky me they were not there .

I searched whole fucking washroom .

Panic rushed over me .

Taehyung is waiting outside . Ahh I can't go outside like this

That's when I remember one more thing

My silly mistakes

I forgot to check bedsheets if I stain the sheets or not .

Without wasting much time I slightly opened the washroom door to see him if he is in the room or not.

Taehyung was Combing his hairs.

Closing the door again I leaned against the door .

I feel shy as well embarrassed to talk about periods I can't ask him

But I have to

I slowly pushed the door open gathering all my courage. Taehyung stood infront of the mirror ,Combing his hairs as sunlight strikes on his face giving it s romantic sun-kissed look . My heart raced as I watched him ,his presence filling the room with the sense of comfort and love .

I took a deep breathe to gather my all courage "umm..t-taehyung " I called out his name barely there .

He turned his head ,warm smile gracing his lips as his eyes met mine "Hmm?" He hummed in question . Eyes back to mirror .

"Actually " I started but due to the nervous hesitation I stopped . Confused He turns and looks at me before taking his steps to my standing .
He came standing in front of me ,maintaining a mere gap . He towering over me with his height.

"Is there something wrong ?" His deep voice filling my ears . I gulped. My fingers fidgeting with the hem of my shirt. "Can you bring me t-that ?" I asked indirectly.

"That ?" He repeated in confusion . "Uhh..something we girls urgently need. Uh..th-things we don't usually keep in stock "

Taehyung's eyes sparkled with understanding, his smile growing slightly mischievous. "Ah, I see what you mean."

"So u-" you started but cut off .

"Hmm, something urgent and unexpected, you say?" His grin turned into a playful smirk, but he kept up the charade.