26. This love again

twisting your door knob you looked ahead entering your room .

after your birthday party where you embarrased yourself again with those blurry images all you remeber is taehyung holding you in his arms and your mind keeps on wondering back to the moment and a crimson blusy red shade appears on your cheeks . its already 6 in the evening lisa will be here anytime soon as she told you on phone she has something important to talk .

you sat on your bed holding your phone in your hands out of your pocket . everytime you remember those moments . that deep ocean like eyes . it feels like you know him somewhere . you have seen him before somewhere .

" Kim Taehyung" you searched and in a second uncountable articles popped out on the screen .

[KIM TAEHYUNG Youngest business tycoon of South Korea , age 27 years ,is know for his business skills and the success in his business sice the last two years with the turnover of $2000 billion US dollars for the year 2022 ]

[ALONG WITH HIS AMAZING BUSINESS SKILLS AND PERSONALITY NETIZENS FALLS FOR HIS CAPTIVATING AND CHARMING LOOKS ]

You were beyond than shocked

"omg his this famous " you mumbled to youself .

" isnt he married then why there arent any articles for his marriage?"

' Kim taehyung marriage ?' you searched again as curiosity rises in you while your hear thumping fast in your ribcage .

but you were shocked to see there is not even a singler article on his marriage or married life and pics , there is not even a need to talk about that .

' is he married ? no please there is not even a single article related to his marriage '

'No , he is not married . he is just 27 and a business tycoon .h0ow can he marry thi soon . jesus please i want this mannnn '

'jesus , he is soo handsome i wonder who will be the lucky girl to marry him '

' right yk i saw him last week at airport . he came back to korea after damn two years . oh godd he looks so ethereal in reality '

' yes yes i also saw the pictures . have you seen the girl whose hand he held . omgg he was staring at her '

' yeah i saw the dispatch news in which he was holding the hand of a girl . but that girl her face was not visible because of angle '

netizens were all over commenting as you read their comments and someone clickede your mind and you quickly searched for airport pics and as soon as your eyes fell on the pics .

yeah it was him .

he was holding your hand

he .. called me y/n .. he knw my name already

how ?

you were so much into your thoughts that you didnt realized lisa entering inside

" hey y/n , what are you looking at ?" she questions flopping on the bed and you quickly hide your phone behind you .

" what was that lisa ?" you laughed as she peireced through your phone .

" what are you looking at ?"

" nothing "

" hey , Arwe you pherhaps searching about that handsome ?"

you quickly looked away

" w..who ?" you asked looking away

" y/n atleast pease dont hide from me . you are dearching about taehyung right ? "

" okay fine yeah i was , so what ?"

"y/n , do you pherhaps have any feelings for him ?"

" i dont know lisa , we only met once . how could i know ?'

" leave me , you tell why did you wanted to talk about ?"

" yeah i wanted to talk to youabout mr. handsome ,whose picture you were just staring at " she told and my brows furrowd .

" what about him ?"

" oh jesus , y/n you look already excited " she teases you with her bombastic side eyes

" okay i was just saying that if you really have feelings for him then what about jungkook ?' she questions and you expression suddenly changes

" nothing because taehyung is already married " you confirmed taking a long sigh

" but she is no longer on this earth y/n " she tells the truth

" and most importantly didnt you heared they were just together for a merely few months " she paused before continuing her sentence

" you can make him forget her y/n , havent you seen the look in his eyes . it was clear thet he miss her " she tells making you quickly turn to look at lisa

" lisa its his personal life and most importantly i am not sure about my feelings .i only met taehyung once " you clarrified youself and she pats your back

" its okay y/n as you wish but think about it again "

Taehyungs pov

blinking few times i opened my eyes completely adjusting to the morning sunlight just to see the picture of us together . i stared at it and a smile made its way to my lips

i realised , i slept holding our picture . it has become my habit now . " this time i wont let you go my princess , wait for me , i am coming to have you forever close to me "

"you are only mine and i am only yours "

the moment at party when you lifted your deep ink black eyes to look at me my heart eventually started veating million times faster and just one look from you was enough for my heart to skips hundered and thousands of beats at a time . and that you urge to hug you , embrace you in my arms and never let you go "

i got up freshning and leaving for office .

currenly i am living in penthouse , home doesnt feel like home since you are not there

" lets go together to our home , everyone is waiting for you , my princess "

" its time to make you remeber who kim taehyung is and make you fall for me this time harder "

~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME