15. You are mine not hers

You came downstairs following taehyung. Your eyes down with flushed face.

All were sitting in the room ."ohh y/n you are finally here " riya spoke getting your attention towards her . You look at her and you can see a slight smirk on her lips. She was smiling mischievous.

"Wait...taehyung where were you ?" Jin spoke out of blue your eyes immediately travelled him and you looked at taehyung and then at jin and then again at taehyung . Taehyung looks back at you ,as always he was smirking .

"Y/n ,you were in the bathroom then where was taehyung ,we searched in your room ,didn't we riya ?" He questions mockingly .

"I was in the room ,maybe you hadn't seen clearly " taehyung snapped sitting on the couch beside Kiara. You sat beside him .

"What did you called for ?" He spoke directly coming to point

"Ahh..grandpa will tell" Taehyung looks at grandpa as waiting for him to speak .

"So umm.. Jin and riya are going to stay at her parents home for a while as they are calling since so long " He paused for a second before continuing again .

"And your mom , me and your grandma we are going to vacation with our friends for few days " He finished.

"So what ?" Taehyung asks

"So you should spend some time with your wife as we are expecting a grandchild ,we don't want to die before seeing our granchild " grandma replied out of nowhere . And you looked at her and taehyungs eyes go widen .

"Ahh..we are planning grandma ..I mean you don't need to worry about that I will definitely fulfill you wish " He smiled , no sorry , smirked and looks at you . You look back and forth at grandma and taehyung .

"Infact she just talked about child " He added and looks at you

If bathing like this naked is step towards that then how are going to be pregnant.

You looks at taehyung embarrassed.

"Didn't you y/n " He asked looking at you and you looked here and there and tried to spoke a little. "Uhh.." you started but cut off by ..

"Ahh. If that's the thing then you can stay in your room whole day I have no issue " Kiara spoke . Smiling widely.

You laughed awkwardly a little.

I looked at chaerin sitting beside me
"Y/n , I can't believe you are the wife of Mr. Ceo ..omg y/n" she spoke loudly turning all eyes on you in cafeteria.

You smiled a little before speaking . "But y/n , I never really thought you won't tell me ,I think you don't consider me as you friend " She lowered her eyes ,your expression softened as you held her hand gently "there is nothing like this charin..it's just " you stopped and looked at others who were whispering something to each other and spoke slowly .

"It's just I don't wanted to make any of you feel uncomfortable " you finished gently caressing her hand .

"I understand but promise you won't hide anything from me "

"I promise " I smiled munching the sandwich in my mouth .

Today it was so awkard to enter the office as every single person ,either employees or other staff staring at you . Throwing daggers at you with those scary eyes of those.

In the morning taehyung told me to take a leave or he will come along with me but I refused since that would going to be more awkard being taehyung by my side in the office .