28. fare

You walked back to your room , as a wide smile playing in your lips  . You bite down on your bottom lip . Your cheeks flushed red ,heart thumping fast against your chest . You run to your wardrobe trying different dresses .

"What could taehyung be going to wear ?" You thought to yourself as your cheeks are now hurting because of your continuous smiling .

"What's wrong with me ?" You finally picked a an outfit before changing into one .

You smiled brightly looking at yourself in the mirror . You have already told jungkook and lisa about this and they must be getting ready too .
The main reason behind  today's outing is just because I want to know about taehyung more . I don't care If he is already married or not if he is willing to accept me then so am I.  I have seen the sadness in his eyes. He must have loved his wife alot .

He told ,he didn't like her in the starting but it would be a lie if I say I haven't seen the love for her in his eyes .

I wish I would have met him before but again I am scared

Scared to hurt jungkook .

I want to tell him and express my feelings but I am scared ..I don't want to hurt his feelings .

Lisa is again very happy to see me smiling that I finally found someone whom I like .

But i don't know I am scared afterall taehyung is married and I don't know if he will give me a chance ever or not .

I was in my deep thoughts when I heared a knock on my door .

I looked at the door and then back at myself .

"Yes " I replied and soon the door opened revealing Lisa.

She was wearing a white and black check sweater over a plain white shirt with plated black short skirt and black stockings and her black long boots and finally a long trench coat .

She is looking really breathtaking .

I didn't wanted to make it awkard between taehyung and me so I invited both jungkook and Lisa.

"How am I looking ? " I questioned eyes still on my reflection in my mirror .

I looked behind me at see through mirror  just to look at her smiling widely . She walk to me before placing her both hands on each side of my shoulder

"Hot " she whisperes and I laughed .

"Don't you have any other word to compliment me .why is it always hot or sexy " I laughed questioning her and she pouted.

She eyed at me before plopping on the bed before saying .

"Fine if you want to hear " she warns and I looked at her confused turning .

" my dear best friend y/n is looking breathtaking that today her dream man kim taehyung might eat her out right infront of us all . Perhaps they will have their first night together today " she smirked making my mouth gasped wide open

I looked at her with my wide yet shocked eyes.

"Lisa yo-" I started but it cuts by a phone call .  I pulled out the phone from my pocket and picked the call seeing the caller id .

" y/n , are you guys you and lisa ready . I will be there in a few minutes "  jungkook told and I nod as if he is seeing me ." Yes  we are ready we will be down in few seconds " I smiled before hanging the call .

Folding my arms over my chest I eued Lisa.

"So ms. ,do you want to come or should I just go ?" I spoke sternly eyeing her  and rolled her eyes before she burst into laugh .