3. She is mine

"What are you doing?" I asked

He backed off and replied ."There is nothing like you think. I was just going to place you on bed. "

"No it's fine...you can sleep there" I again spoke.

"It would be shame for me to let a girl sleep on couch so just go. " he replied coldly .

Without saying anything I went to bed and laid there .

In the morning , I got up it's 8 . I looked in the room but taehyung was not there. So I directly went to washroom and came out after getting shower.

I went downstairs. Everyone was sitting on the living room. I went towards them . "Good morning everyone" I said.

"Good morning daughter " grandpa and grandma said .

"Good morning banana" ,riya smiled "Good morning "jin said. I smiled to them .

Taehyung looked at me but didn't replied.

"Woah..look at our lovely daughter in law, wishing at 9:30 ..didn't you look at clock dear daughter in law " Mrs. Kim taunted.

"Sorry mom "I apologized.

Taehyung was looking the whole time but he didn't uttered a single word and I don't know why but I hurted .

[Author]
"I will refer grandpa and granama as GP AND GM 😅 AND Mrs. Kim as kaira with her name. "

Y/n's pov

"So when are you gonna make breakfast y/n ?" kaira asked.

" what b-b-breakfast. ?" I stuttered

"Yes breakfast " She confirmed .

I only know how to do house chores but i never did cooking so i don't know. And I barely got time gor cooking because of studies and chores.

"cooking ,i-i do- "

I was going to tell that i don't know but before i could taeyung interrupted and said....

"she don't have time to cook today as she is gonna come to office with me .So tell the maids to make breakfast . "

I frowned my eyebrows and looked at taehyung without knowing what's gonna happen now.

"Office ,but why would I? ",i asked

"Do I really need to give you explanation Mrs kim " He spoke sarcastically.

He stopped for a second then again said..

Everyone was looking at them with confusedly like what's happening.

I looked at taehyung when he said I also have to go office today but why ?
Idk ...like why ?

I was going to room to get ready but stopped when he said ..

"Stop right there " He ordered

I looked at him . He stood up and started taking his steps towards me I was looking in his eyes shiver ran down my spine . He stopped just a step away from my face . He leaned close to my face I was moving back with little steps but stopped when his deep voice filled my ears .

"Why moving Mrs. Kim , it's not that I am not going to eat you ,right? " He whispered. I gupled.

He smirked ,I stopped and stood there without making any single move.

"No need to change, I am getting late also so let's go now " He stepped back snd spoke sternly again with his cold face and left from there leaving me alone there with complete embarrassed.