31. Merry Christmas

You walked to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water and chugging down the cold water down your throat feeling the calmess rise in your body .

You lifted you left wrist to check the time ...

"OH good I have a lot to do " after coming back from kim corporation.  You didn't felt the need to go yet and you have  a lot to do so it might be that it will take atleast 3 to 4 hours to complete this project and jungkook will be very happy to see the  presentation. 

You smiled to yourself walking back to the room . It's already  time to sleep . As you eyes were heavy you went to bed right after completing the work . Pending a bit for tomorrow.

-----Taehyung's pov-----

I woke up with the sunlight striking my eyes , I blinked twicely adjusting with the morning light .

A faint smile over my lips as I just had a beautiful dream about my princess .

Today , I am going to call her for a dinner outside and also have to invite her for dinner tomorrow. 

I smiled to myself excitedly getting up from the bed . Picking up my phone from the night stand I message you

After messaging you i went to freshen up and get ready for work

After messaging you i went to freshen up and get ready for work . 

---YOUR POV--- 

You walked out from the bathroom as you heared a notification sound from yuour phone . you picked the phone and read the text sent by tae . well, you never expected him to message you . like has he ever did ?

" is it a date ?" you read the text , repeating the work . unknowingly a smiled formed over your lips . your cheeks turns red and now you are too excited to meet him

-------------

now here you are back at home as you have to go for dinner today . 'what am i suppose to wear ' you thought,

 a dress ,a little black dress,jean -top ,suit ?

oh godd its so confusing .but he said he has something important to talk .  ohkay i am going to call lisa . she will tell me . 

without wasting any time , you picked up your phone and called lisa and on the third bell she picked 

" lisa lisa lisa" you spoke without letting her speak 

" i need your help " you added without break 

" woah woah girl calm down what happen ?' she told and you took a deep breathe  realising how excited you are , you sat on the couch in your room . taking a deep breathe , you started .