24. Happy birthday princess

Taehyung's pov

30th November ,my princess birthday . Since two years ,the moment you left me . These two years I celebrated your birthday all alone by myself .dreams of you beside me lighting a candle infront of your picture and used to wish for just one thing

I want you back

I need you .

This time when i got call from jungkook about his friends birthday party .

It was already decided that I will refuse but there was something in my heart that was stopping me from saying No.

The lump in my throat refuses to say no.

' I will think about it ' I replied him .

Today in the morning I got call from my secretary .

" What happened about the information i asked for?" I questioned

" Yes mr.kim , we gave got the details "

"Whats in it ?" I asked slight excitedly .

"I will send you the information shortly sir "

"Hmm" I nod disconnecting the call.

Soon the notification popped and I instantly clicked it and my breathe hitches the moment my eyes landed on your photo .

' Name - Lee y/n
Age - 25
Lives in jeon mansion
Friends - Lisa manoban , jeon jungkook
Parents - no information found '
I read

(A/N - LOL ,I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT INFO AND I DONT WANT TO ADD MUCH )

"JEON JUNGKOOK" I repeated cracking my voice ,eyes bewildered .

The moment I read his name it was all clear but still a guess .and I was freaking dying for the day to come .

______

I walked inside the hall and soon my eyes fell on jungkook ,joon,yoongi and hoseok and I did saw a girl back looking other way .

On my voice she turns and my heart beating like crazy that can't even control and as soon as she moves my heart did a backflip making my breathe got out of control.

Our gaze met and I did saw the reflection in her eyes .

She

She does make me go crazy.

Damn..

I am head over heels for her

The very monent she looked straight into my eyes .

I was dying ,fucking dying to run to her and hold her so tightly ,as much tightly as I can.

Embrace her

And

Cry my heart out .

I fucking miss her .

Jungkook and I, we were close but due to our schedules we rarely met like maybe once year and that's even maybe .But still though are close .None of my friends attended my wedding

The reason was simple .

They all knew I wasn't happy not at all . So neither they thought that it would be worth attending if I am not even interested.

I fucking hate myself for that .

If they had met y/n ,that time. She must have been In my arms rn.

"Jungkook ,you never met my wife right ? Did you ? " I asked jungkook but my eyes teary were fixed on you .