9. This love

He gazed into your eyes once again and leaned in, intending to brush his lips against yours. In response, you shut your eyes tightly, unwilling to witness what was about to unfold. But just as their lips were about to meet, you abruptly interrupted the moment

"T-taehyung " you called out his name ,eyes shut tightly.

"Now what" He asked annoyingly being pissed.

"I -I will get p-pre-pregnant " you spoke ,eyes down ,gaze away,soft almost inaudible voice .

"What ?"He got up from you and backed a bit and you also got up and continued

"I-if you will ki-kiss me ..I will get p-pregnant " you pouted ,again with your eyes down

He folded his hands over his chest and looked at you confusingly.

He chuckled softly, finding your statement amusing. Internally, he laughed at your misconception. "You think if I kiss you, you'll get pregnant?"

"It's not just a belief, I know it's true," she pouted, her gaze fixed upon the floor.

"Oh my God, y/n, who told you this?" he asked, trying to suppress his laughter.

"Don't laugh, I know it's true. When I was in the 11th grade, my friend told me," you confessed.

He moved closer, sitting beside you, and spoke softly with his heartwarming voice. "Them let me ask you something ." Your eyes headed to look into his deep eyes as you waited for him to continue .

"Have we ever kissed before?" He asked , his face mere inches apart for yours. Their noses touching each other . His eyes so close to your that you lost in them for ever .

You nodded . "Words princess " He demanded ,his breath fanning on your lips . "Y-yes" you confessed.

He smiled . "Then why are you not pregnant yet?" He asked making her look at him in confusion . Her eyes made an amused look not knowing what he means .

"It's means , I won't get pregnant if you will kiss me ?" She asked him ,her heart shaped lips pouted looking cute . He shooked .

"Then how will I get pregnant?" she questioned innocently, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips.

"I am dying to tell you but " He stopped ,his hands traveling to her hairs as he tugged a strand of her hairs behind your ears. The next second he moved back again standing infront of you .

"Well I will teach you practically for that but we have to wait a little...not until you are ready " he replied, a hint of playfulness in his tone.

"Okay," You smiled , satisfied with his response.

Taehyung's pov

I was sitting in my office when I heard a knock on the door

"Come in "

I replied sternly without looking at the person standing in front of me .

"Mr.kim investors from are here "

I looked at my secretary standing infront of me .

"Hmmmm..." I hummed arriving at the reception, ready to meet the investors who held the key to a potential business deal. However, my confidence wavered as my gaze fell upon the unexpected figure standing before me.