CHAPTER 19 - We dreamed of

We dreamed of

" A thousand words won't bring you back ,I know because I have tried .
Neither will a thousand tears ,
I know because I have cried .
My hands they shake with sorrow
My heart it bleeds with pain
My soul forever lingers
Wishing you could have stayed. "

Fidgeting with my fingers I looked at
my hands ,my heart beating at fast pace against my chest . I am feeling so nervous . Here I am sitting in the hospital waiting for the results.  I want to confirm before giving this surprise to Tae.  He will be very happy to learn about this .

"Mrs.kim ,you can come inside "
I lift my eyes to see doctor calling me . I nodded and enters the cabin .

"Congratulations Mrs.kim ,you are pregnant " She confirmed and a wide smile made its way to my lips .

"But you should be careful ,how Come you don't know about it ,you are 4 weeks pregnant " She adds and I looked at her ,

"4 weeks ?" I repeats .

"4 weeks " she confirms .

"But there is nothing to worry about . You should be careful now and come to hospital day after tomorrow for further test ." She says and I nodded .

"You can go now "

I got up from the seat ready to leave . "Umm..make sure you come with your husband .I have something to discuss with him " she said and turned to see .

"Discuss ?"

"Hmm..but don't worry everything is fine " She smiles .

I came out of the hospital and sat inside the car .

" where should we leave for madam " the driver says

"Umm..to kim Enterprises  Uncke Lee " I said and he nods before starting the engine .

I looked outside the window . It's a deserted side road . Rarely any car and,the sun is already set . It's getting dark .

I looked at the back of the driver.

"How much more will it take Uncle Lee "

"Just more 15 minutes madam ,the other road is blocked so this way is a little long  "
He replied and I made an oh face again looking outside the window.

My heartbeat is increasing at a fast pace .
I am getting weird feelings .

Is something wrong is going to happen ?

I am not getting good feelings .

Should I go back?

I picked my mobile and called tae .
I called him 2 to 3 times but he is not picking the call .
'The number you have dialled is not reachable.please call again later'
Maybe he is busy . .

"Uncle Lee,  umm please turn back ,let's  go back to Kim mansion " I told and he stops the car .

"But madam we will be there in almost 10 minutes "

"It's okay no need please go back to kim mansion " I requested and he nods "Yes madam"

He took u turn and I again looked outside the window .

I clutched the necklace around my neck tightly . The necklace that he gave me .
Tae gave me the other day .

Flashback

"Why are you so late today ?" I pouted folding my hands over my chest . I sat on the couch .

He chuckles following me .