4. Fricken rice

I am at home right now at its already 6pm taehyung will be back anytime. I went to kitchen and I really wanted to relate something for taehyung so I asked maids to help me for preparing taehyung's favorite Fricken rice . He like it soo much..

I came out of the kitchen after preparing dinner and was going to our room but before that I heard door opening sound and Taehyung entered.
I looked at him but what ,is he drunk ?
Yes, he eyes and his way of walking can clearly tell he is drunk . I went towards him but he didn't looked at me and pushed me aside so harshly that I fell on floor....

Taehyung's pov

I entered house today I was so exhausted because of the some stress in office so I went to bar for relieving but I drank bit too much . I came home and o the door opened I looked at y/n . She looked at me and she was coming towards me but I hate her I hate every girl. Every fucking girl is a gold digger. She came towards me I pushed her aside but by mistake she fell on floor.
I don't paid much attention.
So what can I do ,I really don't care . I directly went to my room.

"Why did he drink that much if he can't handle himself " i asked riya.

"He always drink this much since she left him. Cupcake you have to do something so that he can forgot that bitch " *she replied

I smiled at her assuring I will try my best . I will try my best to realize him ,who he is ..

I told maids to serve the food on table as everyone was already there for dinner . Maids were going serving food when taehyung came downstairs for dinner. He sit on his chair and everyone was looking at each other but no one said a single word.
That's when grandpa spoke breaking the awkard silence .

"Taehyung when will you leave this habit of yours of drinking after every
4-5 days huh??" He snapped

Taehyung ignored his question and went to his seat and sat on the chair .
The food was served and everyone started eating but i told the maids to not to serve fricken rice as I will serve that myself to get his reaction.
I went to kitchen and brought a bowl and placed that on the table the bowl was covered with lid. Everyone looked at me and got confused like" what is this " look.

"Cupcake, what is this did you name any special dish." Riya asked .

She asked me curiously with a smile on her face. I looked back at her and then at taehyung.

"Today I have made taehyungs favorite dish " I replied

Taehyung looked back at me with confusion .

Grandma : which dish y/n ? She asked .

"FRICKEN RICE"

As I said those words everyone looked at me shocked and riya was going to say something and i was confused like what's with their reaction and then taehyung got up from his chair. And came towards me . He looked at me with his deep darkened eyes sending chills down my spine.

I gulped. He came close so close to me without leaving any space between us and I was moving back spoke while
Stuttering
"W-what happen Taehyung, d-don't you l-like this ?"

He stopped then looked at me and I looked away . He put his index under and chin and made me look into his deep darkened eyes.