36. BIRTHDAY ( part2 )

- Taehyung's pov -

"They were being Intimate" she spoke stammering and my lips twitched  to a slight smirk .

Did she really saw the flashes of us having sex ....

I smirked as she looked away ,my index places under her chin ,meeting our eyes . I can read her ...

She is scared yet nervous but all I want her is to be comfortable around me ...

"Y/N" I called her ..our eyes staring each others ones ...

"Did you saw the face of them both ?" I asked and she just stared to my eyes for a few seconds before she just shook her head ..

" answer me in words and look into my eyes while speaking " I spoke calmly yet a bit sternly . She spoke finally "No,the faces were blurr " amd I nodded .

I wonder how long will it take her to remeber our past

I have to do something ..

"It's okay you don't need to think much .. if you are feeling tired then you can have rest hmm " I smiled when she immediately sat up straightly along with me

"What happen ? " She didn't replied and got up from bed wearing her slippers .

"Y/n"

"Taehyung , you can't be serious okay . It's your birthday today BIRTHDAY."

She pauses and I smiled on her overly cute behavior which actually melts my heart ..

"and I am so excited. Don't spoil my mood okay and I am going to prepare something or if you want then we can go outside too "

She smiled and I nodded ...

"Okay then let's have a private time at home " she nods...

"So tell me what should I prepare "

I waited for a while thinking ...

"Anything " and she pouts with a cute anger on her face . Her face frowned..

And I chuckled

"Taehyung yk what forget it . I will think of it myself " and walks out of room

And I ran behind her

She started searching for ingredients and god knows what she is going to prepare .

She gets the ingredients and started preparing ..

Milk , vanilla essence, milk powder , chocolate , melted chocolate and god knows what else..

Wait is she making a cake ?

"Whet are you preparing ? " I asked walking in the kitchen and she smiled ,her eyes never leaving the work and hands continuing its work

"Strawberry cake "

"Okay let me help my princess too " and she told me what to do ..do I all started preparing ...

After preparing the better and placing it in the oven ...she pulled our the other ingredients

"Now what ? "

"What ? Cake is sweet . We should prepare something spicy to have right ? " She speak abruptly going back to her work and I smirked

I stood behing her ,my hand reached her forearm and I turned her swiftly caging her in-between myself and the kitchen counter "tae-"

"Ohh you don't gave to worry about that baby...I already have something spicy for us to have " she blinks a few times before gasping as I realised  finally understanding what i meant with ...