39. will she be fine ?

---Taehyung's pov---

Tears rolled down my cheeks , my eyes are red ,hands are trembling ,eyes closed and I am crying . Y/N , my princess I still can't believe the fact that sh-she finally remembered everything . Us ,our past . She is in the OT . She is undergoing from surgery . She has a huge I injury on her back and head and maybe her arms too . I don't know anything not yet . It been more than 2 hours since she is in OT . Till morning everything was going pretty well . She was smiling ,we were together . Laughing and playing together . But you know someone said that happiness never lasts long and I guess luck is not on our side.  Inside she is fighting for her knife and I, here I am standing and I can't do anything at all . My clothes are soaked in her blood .

I wish that I had didn't forget to get the locket with me . How can I forget it . I should've been careful . It's all because of me . The moment I laid my eyes on the locket clutched in her small fists . Her hands were trembling and the tears which were trickling down her cheeks .

Flashback

"Oh God hell , how the fuck did I forgot my file . Damn " I sighed cursing myself for forgetting the file at home but my frown immediately converted into a enchanting smile as I thought of getting another chance to kiss my princess before going to office . I am just a little away from home and the snow . It's too much of difficult to drive in snow . Even though it's not snowing much yet but still difficult to drive . It wasn't snowing till yesterday and since morning it's continuously snowing . I huffeed taking a U-turn . Its really cold today I am wearing my long black coat over my suit . After reaching I parked the car on the opposite side of the road . Since there won't be any need to take a U-turn again . I hopped out of the car locking it . I turned walking to the road ,my lips curving up Into a bright smile and my steps halt , my body freeze my smile drops . Y/N ,my princess standing right infront of me on the other side . Our eyes meet and she stopped , she looks at me crying . She is crying and I am concerned . Why is she crying ? The cars are passing by people are staring at us and she is crying hardly and I am worried, worried to know why is she crying . My eyes lands on her clothing . She-she is wearing nothing but a thin blazer over a plain white shirt and a skirt . She is wearing wearing skirt skirt slippers .

She will get sick .

She will be sick if she keep on stay there in the cold for long .

My eyes lands on the red light on the board . There are still 30 seconds left for the red light.  I again looked at yn , she is crying and this time she lifted her left hand trembling . There's something in her fist . Something like locket .

Locket ?

My body tensed yet freezed on place .

L-locket ?

Before I process something . She took a step and I am tensed ,freezed on my place .

No no no n-no ..I looked here and there cars passing by and then at light 19 seconds left . I gulped rasing my hand.   waving my hand telling her to stop. 

Yn no . No please no yn stop . I am waving and she is looking at me without any expression as more tears slips from her eyes .

And she take another step and I ran ..I ran to her and it all happened too fast that she was hit by a car..

"Ynnnnn" I screamed running to her..it all happened too fast that I didn't even got time to process what actually is happening and all the flashbacks played infront of my eyes