16. I am all yours

Taehyung's pov

I came back home , the lights were off as I entered . It's midnight and I can't believe you didn't called me ,not even once . When I called the secretary to call you . He said you left early today. I called you but you didn't even picked the call . My heart is thumping fast , I wanted to Come back and search for you but due to a meeting it was impossible . I know granpa ,grandma and mom were on a vacation and Jin hyung and riya are at there in laws. But you ,where are you ?

I twisted the door knob of my room and slightly pushed it . The door opened and my eyes travelled the whole room before stopping infront of you .

There you were sitting on the floor ,hugging your knees, sobbing in the dim lights.

"Y/N " I call out . Your eyes immediately met mine and my heart stopped . Your eyes full puffy because of crying . In the month of December there you were sitting on the floor . With just a mere white shirt covering your body. I quickly got to you and hugged you kneeling down on my knees. I hugged you tightly shielding you from the coldness of December ,but my heart clenched when you pushed me . Confused I looked at you . You stood up

"Don't touch me " you spoke choking on your tears .

"I hate you " you added . I looked at you with my shocked eyes . How can you say that to me and why ?

You turned ready to leave . You walk past me and before you leave I held your wrist .

"What happen ?" I asked calmly, my hands into a fist.

Yous stopped and I turned completely pulling you as your chest hits with mine .

I wrapped my hands around you caging you tightly .

"Taehyung leave m- " I cuts off you "first of all stop crying okay " I spoke wiping your tears with my thumb . You stopped sobbing . Your small hands hugging me .

I picked you up in bridal style before lying you on the bed . Soft mattress touches you back as I laid beside you hugging you . You turned your face facing me .

"Now tell what happen " I asked normally . You looked down and I placed my index under your chin making you look at me .

"Y/N " I called out

"You are bad " you pouted ,tears still in your eyes ,eyes down . I chuckled at your cuteness

"Today when I came to your office ,I saw you with Aera and " you stopped when you started feeling a lump in your throat .

"And your were hugging her " you added and I looked at you shocked .

"Did you come to my office ?" I asked and at my words you look at me . You nodded slowly

"Is that why you are crying?" I said and you look away .

"O c'mon y/n ,you scared me " I spoke hugging you again tightly. My face snuggled in the crook of your neck.

You pushed me slightly with your bare hands .

"Y/n you know what , today aera come to my office to clear misunderstanding and I hugged her because she was crying and that all " I stopped and looked at you .