Cruelty

A small child was crying on the ground wondering what to do. She couldn't find her parents and she was sure the monster that broke into her home would get her soon.

She was shaking uncontrollably having a panic attack. It might be the very reason that she hadn't realized someone had picked her up. This person had crimson eyes and strange earrings. She couldn't hear his questions through her endless thoughts of she was next to dissappear like her parents. That was untill someone's yelling caught her attention.

"WHO IS THAT MONJIRO!?"
She looked towards where the voice came from and saw someone wearing a boar head, that was the least of her worries though because she saw two blades, one in each hand. This only caused her to get out of the grip of the person holding her and to beeline it behind a tree. She poked her head put a little bit so she could peak at them.
She now saw that the man who was carrying her had a checkered haori (I think that's how you spell it) and took notice of the crimson eyes and strange earrings.

Suddenly he spoke
"I'm sorry we scared you! We don't mean to hurt you if that's what you are thinking-" suddenly he was cut off by a yellow haired boy screaming "HELP! IM GONNA DIE! IM DEAD! THERE IS A DEMON!" He said that as he pointed towards the young girl and spoke again " D-Didnt you see how fast she ran! That's a demons speed! She is a monster!"

The young girl was confused on who he was talking about. Her thoughts were caught off when the checkered haori person talked again. "Zenitsu! That's a little girl! Your just scaring her more!" He sighed then walked 5 feet in front of the girl and kneeled down to her height "Hello there! I'm Tanjiro, the person with yellow hair is zenitsu and the boar mask is Inosuke! May we know your name?"

The young girl hesitated for a second before finally answering his question. "My name is Y-Y/n.."
Tanjiro smiled and put his hand out to signify for her to hold it.

"Why don't we look for your parents
Y/n?..."
She clumsily walked towards tanjiro and grabbed his hand. Tanjiro seeing that she was ready to look for her parents looked towards his friends and motioned for them to follow while he got upp and started to search the forest. Y/n noticed that Tanjiro's hand was a comfortable warm. While they looked through the forest Tanjiro didn't know why but he couldn't help but to glance at her over and over again. He couldn't tell why but he couldn't bare the thought of returning her to her parents.

They searched for hours untill they found a cabin..

There was..

Blood..

EVERYWHERE

{Love meters}

•Tanjiro
12%

He is already attached. He secretly hopes your parents are gone so that it is not suspicious to take you with him.

•Zenitsu
5%

He thinks you are an adorable child. He feels slightly bad for calling you a demon. He hopes that he would maybe be able to hug you!

•Inosuke
7%

He saw you stare at his blades! He thinks that you view him as cool. He hopes to introduce himself better since Monjiro forgot to include that Inosuke is the great king of the mountains!

•???
6%

They see that you would make a great addition to there €@₩!{¥