Friends? or foes?

As Shinobu was walking, she couldn't help but Stare at Y/n as she silently cried.

Something in her enjoyed it but another part of her wanted to stop it at any cost.

She would have to get her age so the poison she would use to make her stay longer wouldn't be to much, it wouldn't be good if it killed Y/n.

She could maybe train Y/n to be a demon slayer. That would be fun.

As she finally arrived at her estate she took a deep breath in and breathed out a second later. She looked down at Y/n in her arms.

She walked Into her estate after making sure y/n was ok.

Where the trial is being held is a different story though.

Ubuyashiki was the first to speak.

"What happened?"

Sanemi was in too much shock to answer so someone else did.

"The demon girl refused Sanemi's blood"

A calm voice responded. This voice belonged to.. Giyu.

"Thank you.."

Ubuyashiki responded with.
He cleared his throat before continuing.

"Tanjiro and his sister have been spared and nezuko is welcomed the the slayer corps"

(I can't remember what actually was said so please don't come for me ☠️)

Tanjiro smiled happily. But that didn't change the fact he would get Sanemi back for what he did to Y/n...

♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○

Hello everyone! Yes there is a love meter today! I just like to talk to yall!

Sorry the chapter is short. I'm still not doing to well. I am trying my best to update mor eoften. But for that to be possible the chapters will be shorter.

[Love Meter]

●Tanjiro
94%

×&!/ &!]]÷,÷# /[ _[<‽ @!,÷?> ×>)) ]!_

●Zenitsu
92%

WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU OK? DID TANJIRO HURT YOU? DID THE HASHIRAS HURT YOU? WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU SAFE?

●Inosuke
94%

He shouldn't have left you alone.. he shouldn't have been so idiotic as to even let go of your hand.. when he sees you again.. you won't leave his sight..

●Nezuko
94%

Sanemi will pay.. he is so lucky he is human.. if he wasn't he would be begging for mercy..

●Shinobu
86%

How long can I make you stay with me? Will the others have to go?..

[Other hashira are all the same]

Love yall!💕💕💕