为什么!?为什么!?

The sun would rise.
Birds were chirping along with the sound of the wind flowing by.
Zenitsu still layed asleep with [Name]
In his arms. Though the only thing was that [Name] was awake.

[Name] kept silent so that she wouldn't wake Zenitsu up. She didn't mind being like this. Hugs are nice, but he could have asked.. but it didn't matter since [name] still enjoyed it.
Besides that, It was a beautiful morning.

Though the silent morning was interrupted when Tanjiro would begin to wake up.

He was happy untill he realized.. [Name] wasn't in his arms?..

Tanjiro immediately started to freak out. He would shoot upp from his bed and was standing in seconds. Tanjiro would rush around the room look for [Name] before he saw her awake in Zenitsu's hold while he was asleep.

Tanjiro was practically fuming right then.
Tanjiro would then march over to that bed. He would loom over it casting a shadow on top of Zenitsu and [Name]

*SLAP*

A loud slapping noise was heard throughout the whole room before Zenitsu would shoot upp from his sleep screaming from the slap that caused him pain.

Zenitsu would be holding his cheek that had been slapped.

"WAHHHH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?"

Zenitsu's voice would ringe throughout the entire estate, waking up many.

Zenitsu would now be sitting upp on his bed while [name] (yall can choose from sat on his lap or sat beside him).

"That's because you stole her in the middle of the night! Why else would she not be laying beside me when I woke up!?"

Nezuko had crept up behind Tanjiro.
Nezuko would then get in-between the two, she was facing Zenitsu. In one swift movement she picked up [Name].

"No ke aha ʻoe i hana ai pēlā?!"

"Zenitsu could you please repeat that?.."

Tanjiro would ask genuinely. He couldn't understand what he said.

"I said. WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?"

Zenitsu would repeat himself. He was confused on how they didn't understand. He said it 正常地 ?.

Nezuko would look at him dumbfounded. She would then just  walk away with [Name] In her arms still. Nezuko was quite happy to be holding [Name] once again
It always made her so happy to have [Name] near her.

It was like [Name] was her little sister. Well [Name] wasn't actually her little sister.

Nezuko would grow herself taller till [name] was like a baby in her arms.
[Name] would stare upp in amazement at nezuko growing taller in merely seconds.

Nezuko would look down at [Name] In her arms. She would give a small closed eye smile.

Such a peaceful moment..

[Love Meter Unavailable]

♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○

Hey yall! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I know it's a little short, but since this is the third chapter I'm posting today my hands are getting tired and I'm losing motivation once again. I will be back tomorrow with a big chapter! Maybe even two!

💕💕💕