The Trial

Immediately after tanjiro had said that everything went black.
They were having to transport them to the area of the trial. They couldn't have him knowing where it was.

Y/n was still in the box with nezuko. It was more of nezuko refusing to let go of Y/n's sleeping form. But what matters is that Y/n was in the box. (Totally won't maybe  get stabbed)

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●

Quick announcement!

I might be starting another story on the side! So please check it out. I might post the first chapter of it today but I am not sure.

I also want to thank you all for all the support that has been given to this book!

Another thing is I want to thank nezukochan_12 a lot for being one of my first supporters! So please show her some love by checking out her stories if she has any!

Everyone else who is supporting I will make a personal chapter and put your users in it as a special thanks and recognition to you all!

That will be all! Have a good day/night!

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●

(I'm going to skip up to the part where sanemi stabs nezuko's box. I'm a little lazy rn)

Sanemi had nezuko's box in his hand when he took his blade out and stabbed through the box.
A sudden scream of pain was heard.

"Y/N! NEZUKO!"
Tanjiro screamed out in fear. He hoped nezuko was the one hit since she can regenerate.
But the scream he had heard from the box when sanemi stabbed it sounded more like Y/n. This put a abundance of fear into his heart.

There was a moment of silence before someone shouted suddenly...
"Demons won't come out I'm the sunlight! Also the child he had with him is in there also!"

Sanemi's face dropped at the mention of a child being in the box with the demon.
"Excuse my rudeness.. please."
(I forgot the masters name ☠️)
Sanemi then immediately jumped onto the porch that was encapsulated by shade.
With that he threw open the box's door. Nezuko slowly rose while holding Y/n in her arms.
Just like they feared..
It had gone through Y/n's shoulder.
Y/n was silently crying while nezuko cradled her.

The other hashira all looked apon her with concerned expressions.
One of them with hatred though..
They would have attacked Sanemi if they could...

♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○

Hello! I intended for this to be longer! But I am going through a section of life where my mental health for some reason is spiraling down.

I just might not update as often but I will try as often as I can. I really enjoy writing this book for all you wonderful people so it is most likely not to get discontinued! So please do not worry!

I love you all readers!!

💕💕💕

♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○

[Love Meters unavailable]