ドーナツ

As [name] and her accompanies got onto the train Inosuke was trying to fight it.. he kept on calling it a beast that is in slumber or something like that.

(I will no longer follow the original story line.)

"FIGHT ME!"

Inosuke screamed while banging at the window of the train.
It was interesting but very disruptive and embarrassing. Zenitsu kept on having to pull Inosuke along so they could go find their seats. And the Hashira they had been assigned with.
Zenitsu regretted wishing that inosuke would stop banging on the windows.
Well that was because he started
Trying to convince [name] to battle roar and to join him in attacking the windows.

"LET ME HEAR YOU BATTLE ROAR!"

inosuke would scream while pointing at [name].

"AHHHGGGGG"

she would respond, trying her best.
Inosuke didn't seem pleased though.

"I SAID GIVE ME YOUR BATTLE ROAR!"

He would yell once again.
[Name] took a deep breath before trying again.

"AHHHHHHH"

Inosuke seemed to accept this battle roar for now.

"Now attack the vicous monster as it is sleeping! It's always better to sneak up on it!"

Zenitsu had enough and finally jumped in.

"If you damage the trian we have to pay! So dont!"

Zenitsu would scream while picking up [Name]. Just incase she would listen to Inosuke.

"[Name]! Quenityu is working with the beast! It is protecting it! We must take down quenityu fast! It is weaker!"

[Name] was confused. She didn't know what to do I that moment. She knew Zenitsu wasn't a monster or working for one.

"He is to cowardly for that though"

She would say while holding back mischievous giggles.
She knew what she was doing.

"WHATTTTT!?!? I am not cowardly! I am totally strong enough for that!"

Zenitsu would immediately quickly reply.

"why are you getting so.. hmm what's the word.. oh yeah! Why are you getting so defensive then?"

It was getting harder and harder to hold back laughter.

"[Mispronounced name] IS CORRECT! HEHEH!"

Insouke would jump back into the conversation while Zenitsu stood there dumbfounded.

Zenitsu didn't get to answer because they had finally reached the hashira they were working with! The flame pillar, Kyojuro Rengoku!

Well.. they didn't exactly find him.. they heard him.

"TASTY!"

(I'm doing tasty instead of umai, because this is English. I might change it later though)

"TASTY!"

He seemed to be repeating this. Tanjiro was trying his best to get Rengoku's attention. But to no avail.

Rengoku would look over at them finally. Though [Name] caught his eye.
But he just repeated himself.. again..

"TASTY!"

♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡●♡●

No love meter today! Sorry!

Love yall 💕