Recovery with Many Obstacles

Sanemi was shocked to say the least.

He didn't intend to hurt a child.
He was supposed to protect people from being hurt from demons.. not hurt people.

Shinobu then without question or a word walked up to sanemi.
"I think I will be taking her to heal at my Estate."
She took Y/n from Nezuko's grip forcefully.
Nezuko was scared to let go of Y/n in all honesty.

Shinobu had her cradled in on of her arms. Y/n's head was in Shinobu's shoulder while silently crying.

With that she walked out of the estate they were in and began to journey to hers.

Sanemi stood there guiltily while watching Shinobu leave.

He then forcefully turned his attention back to Nezuko once Shinobu was no longer in view.

Nezuko was glaring in Sanemi direction already while a slow deep growl, slightly muffled by her bamboo muzzle, could be heard.

Sanemi didn't waste a second more and cut his arm enough to make blood start to seep out, it eventually started to drip and splat onto the floor.
Nezuko intensly stared at the open wound. Her growl being louder and more heard now.
Some hashira were paying attention to the scene before them while others worried about the girl.

Tanjiro who was restrained was the most worried about Y/n.
He already had made upp his mind about nezuko. If she fails this test it's her own fault, it also isn't safe for a demon to be around a defenseless child..
The child needs to be protected, cared for, loved.. not a potential snack for a demon who may or may not just kill the girl for fun or a meal..

Nezuko eventually turned her head away from Sanemi's bloody arm.
Sanemi looked shocked, once again..

♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○

Hello everyone! The chapters will be shorter for a week or so because I am still not doing to well.

You are getting a love meter today though!

[Love meter]

●Tanjiro

98%

×&ý #įđ þ&əý &űŕþ _œų‽¿¡

●Zenitsu

89%

I hope they are ok

●Inosuke

89%

Are thəý §àfē‽

●nezuko

92%

WHÝ ĐÎĐ &Ə ĐŒ Ť&ªŤ‽‽‽

●Shinobu

48%

How careless of him.. this poor child needs to be cared for.. maybe a small amount of poison in their drinks will keep them in my care just a łıťţľə łòňğəř.

●Tomioka

58%

Maybe I can visit her.. would she like mochi?.. or maybe a new haori.. maybe a new toy..

●Sanemi

25%

How am I that stupid.. I need to make this upp.. I don't want her to hate me.. I hate to admit it but she seems like a nice kid.. where are her actual parents?.. did the demon girl do something?...

●Mitsuri

12%

That little girl is so cute! I hope she is ok...

●Tengen

10%

How unflashy of Sanemi to do that!

●Obanai

5%

Kid didn't deserve that harsh treatment..

●Rengoku

15%

That was a horrible mistake Sanemi made! That child is hopefully ok.

●Muichiro

5%

I shouldn't worry.. I'll just forget anyway..

●Gyomei

I wish I could see what happend.. everyone seemed greatly concerned for a girl.. it sounded as if she was Injured...?

●????

!=÷  _[<  [(‽  /&[@÷  >#>[/@  &<=/  _[<!¡

_________________________________________

Tanjiro's , ????'s , and Nezuko's description is code!

The answer layes in your keyboard 🙂

Have a wonderful day readers!

💕💕💕