لماذا احاول

It had been hours now. [Name] had not heard anything. She lay asleep as Enmu watched.

Nezuko was awake as she left her box. She stared at Enmu with dotted eyes.

"Welp. Guess I have been caught. Tata!"

(I forgot how he acts to bare with me)

Enmu would leave the train cart to who knows where? Welp. This won't be answered anytime soon.

(I haven't watched season three and probably won't anytime soon. So I might not add it to the story and just kinda make my own plots and arcs after the entertainment district)

Nezuko didn't question it. She would go over to tanjiro before quickly going over to [name]. She would watch her for a moment before tapping on [name's] head

[Name] would wake upp and yawn. It was around 2am. So no duh she is very tired.
I fact she is half asleep.
Nezuko would then grab her hand and lead [name] to her box. She would sit name in the box and close the door. Nezuko would then proceed to do what she did to wake upp tanjiro.

She would hit her forehead on Tanjiro's after he didn't wake upp from any taps our whines that escaped her mouth. Her forehead would bleed while she teared upp.
She would then hit Tanjiro's head again, but this time pink flames engulfed him. Though, the flames did not harm him.

It was.. strange...

(I just wrote four updates for all of you lovely people. I start school again tomorrow. Send prayers. I got into all Advanced classes. 😭  love yalls 💕)