Passive aggressive

It had now been a couple of days since the trial. Tanjiro, zenitsu, and inosuke were recovering quite quickly.
Shinobu had, like she said gotten Y/n's age and had been using poison to keep her longer.

Right now tanjiro would be sitting in his recovery bed with Y/n napping in his lap. He was going over all the entries he had in his journal. Before Shinobu would stroll into the room not even knocking.

"She seems so tired! I think it would be best if I put her in a actual bed.!"

Tanjiro would look upp from his journal while closing it. A small irk would appear on his face.

"I think she is fine. She requested to after all."

Tanjiro would retort with a small tint of smugness in his voice, this was not unnoticed. Shinobu was not going to give upp so easily though.

"Please allow me. She has been acting more drowsy than nor al from you and your friends reports! She may have a small cold! Proper rest is needed!"
Shinobu would speak with a grin.

Tanjiro would glare at her before he would lay down on the bed and have
Y/n  right beside him. Tanjiro being the big spoon while Y/n was the little spoon. She still remained asleep.

"This is an easy fix. Now she is laying comfortably on the bed! So she will get proper rest."

Tanjiro wasn't even trying to hide his smugness at this point.

Shinobu would sigh. Before she would grin again.
"Yes but she may overheat. Her temperature is already higher than normal!"

(I can't get the image of Shinobu posing like Monika from doki doki literature out of my mind in this scene 😭😭)

Tanjiro would go silent for a moment before he finally had something to retort.

"Yes but she kept on complaining about being cold. That's why she even wanted to sleep on my lap."

Shinobu would not even try to hide her passive aggressiveness at this point.

"Yes but, I'm sure your not suitable to even take care of her in the first place. I mean her temperature is high and your cuddling her? Yes she may be cold but her body is lying to her. Wouldn't you know that?.."

Tanjiro was starting to have enough of Shinobu.

"Why do you seem so persistent on getting her to yourself?.. also what is that syrup you have been putting in her food. I'm starting to suspect it isn't medicine."

Shinobu wouldn't even hide behind her fake smile at this point.

"What do you mean?! Ofcoarse it's medicine! It's helping to heal her shoulder quicker!"

She would respond in a rather defensive manner.

Zenitsu would walk into the room. Kinda revealing he had heard the whole conversation or so called maybe argument. He would begin to defend tanjiro.

"I was also suspecting that! The healing syrup I have seen you give others is a different color!"

Shinobu would just sigh in defeat before quickly walking out of the room towards her own room to do who knows what.

Tanjiro would sigh before he remembered.... zenitsu was here..

"Tanjiro.. I can take her! I'm sure it would help alot!"
Zenitsu would say while reaching for
Y/n. Tanjiro would slap his hand. Zenitsu would reach for Y/n, only for Tanjiro to slap his hand away.. again.. they would Continue this untill Suddenly Inosuke would come barging in while laughing like a maniac.

"GONPACHIRO! WHERE IS M/N?!"

Tanjiro would sigh as Y/n would slowly start to wake upp due to the yelling.

"AHH! THERE SHE IS! SHE NEEDS TO TRAIN TO BE STRONG LIKE ME! KING INOSUKE OF THE MOUNTAINS!"

Zenitsu would became angered inosuke had woken Y/n upp.

"WILL YOU SHUSH IT!? Y/N WAS SLEEPING LIKE THE SLEEPING BEAUTY SHE IS!"

Zenitsu shouted while practically fuming.

Tanjiro would be sitting with Y/n in his lap now while covering her ears.

What a long day today will be...

♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡●

I know it's like 3:40am when I'm posting this. Don't ask.

Love yall!💕💕