Protection

I am starting to type more on computer so dont mind if the story is different.

Also no love meter since i am getting used to computers still. sorry <3. I will also be putting {Name} Instead of Y/n.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After everything had settled down and everyone was ready to eat

shinobu was the only one who had not been seen since the incident. Currently {Name} was being carried by Tanjiro to where the group would eat dinner.

The only thing was is that now Tanjiro will be sharing his food with {Name} to prevent Shinobu from pulling her tricks.

It was quite sad that tanjiro had to do this but, so be it.

As tanjiro would sit down so would Zenitsu and Inosuke. Nezuko was sleeping in her box still.
Tanjiro was sitting next to Zenitsu as {Name} would be sitting next to inosuke across from them.

Each one of them had a bowl filled with Chicken Udon. It was simple and tasted delicious. They would begin to eat after tanjiro cut a portion of food out of his bowl for {Name}. Tanjiro made sure to get extra so he could give a fair amount to {Name} but also still have enough to nourish him. After they had all finished eating they were all staring intently at each other, excluding {Name} who was staring at Shinobu who was watching her by peaking her head from the door frame.
{Name} was scooting closer to inosuke, since he was closest. She would then hug his arm before silently pointing at Shinobu. This caught all of their's attention. Inosuke was the only one who saw her clearly since she would immediately hide. The others only saw a glimpse.
Shinobu did not know that when she was intensly staring at something her eyes and facial expressions are scary.
Inosuke would immediately begin to yell without thinking.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING SHOJOBU!?"

(I feel like that is how inosuke would mispronounce Shinobu's Name 😅)

Zenitsu would immediately get out of his seat and run over to the other side of the table where {Name} was sitting. He would pick her upp and run off, he took this as an opportunity to spend time with {Name}. Tanjiro and inosuke didn't notice untill they looked over to where {Name} was sitting and realized she was gone. Tanjiro and inosuke would look into the hallway only to see zenitsu running to the courtyard with {Name} in his hold. {Name} didn't question it.

Zenitsu would then take her to the cherry blossom tree that was more out of view.

He would then sit down and put {Name} infront of him. She would then also sit down.

"Why are we out here Mister Zenitsu?"
{Name} would ask nervously.
The only reason she was nervous was because she could hear inosuke and Tanjiro's screaming her name trying to find her. She didn't want to get in trouble.

"Don't worry! We just haven't been able to spend time together so I thought why not now!"
Zenitsu would reply quickly. Tanjiro actually sounded mad which made Zenitsu kinda nervous also.

(I saw a meme yesterday that said tanjiro should instead of saying oldest Kamado should say only Kamado 😭)

Zenitsu would begin to make a flower crown while {Name} would go around picking upp flowers so he could make the flower crown. It would have been a cute moment if Inosuke wouldn't have come out of no where and yelled.

"MONJIRO! {Mispronounced name} IS OVER HERE! ALONG WITH ZONIKTU!"

(I don't remember how inosuke mispronounced Zenitsu's Name so I came upp with one)

Zenitsu would be putting in the last flower to complete the flower crown as Inosuke said this and charged at them. Zenitsu would swiftly run over to {Name} and pick her upp after putting the flower crown on her head. The flowercrown had white daisies mixed with their favorite flower.

Zenitsu didn't have time to fawn over how nice it looked on you since tanjiro was approaching at an alarming rate along with Inosuke.
For ten minutes you could look outside and see a yellow haired bow carrying a child with a flower crown adorning her head being chased by a boy with handufa earrings and a boarheaded shirtless man. It was quite a funny sight.

Those ten minutes ended with Inosuke jumping Zenitsu. Tanjiro would swiftly pick upp {Name} who was now tired.
Tanjiro would take notice to this and would head towards the room they all shared. Only to find Nezuko who had been waiting for them the whole time.

Nezuko would quickly take {Name} from Tanjiro's hold and would begin to hug her while playing with her hair.

Tanjiro would notice.. he had the feeling again.. a tinge of jealousy.. just bigger this time.. one that caused him to need self control..

He couldn't understand why he felt this.. nezuko was his sister.. he should be happy they get along.. but man he wished he was the one hugging {Name}.

This was definitely a strange but fun night.. soon everything would get dark.. everyone would be asleep.
The small creek of a door could be heard..

A dark shadow would peer over there beds.. specifically the one that tanjiro and {Name} were sharing.. there was only 3 beds again.

Who are they?..

♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I made sure to make it a bit longer than others!

Love you all!💕💕