Such Horrid Words..

The dark figure would snake in quickly. The door would close almost completely silently.

The figures green eyes would shine with adoration once they walked in.

Their hair in three braids. One in the back, two in the front. Their hair would go from a eye catching pink to a vivid green. She would giggle while her eyes would focus on {Name}.

"Kyaaa! So cute!"
She would whisper under her breath. Though it wasn't silent enough as Zenitsu ,who was on the bed beside tanjiro to his right, would shoot upp and look at Mitsuri in the eyes as he would look angered once he noticed who she was watching.

Mitsuri would immediately panic as she began to run out of the room. She tripped once or twice before she slammed the door shut. Successfully waking upp Inosuke and Tanjiro. {Name} shockingly still layed asleep as tanjiro would sit upp while cradling her in his arms.

"Zenitsu! Why would you make so much noise?! It's the middle of the night and {Name} needs to rest! Be more responsible!"

Tanjiro would have to restrain himself from hitting Zenitsu as he tightened his grip on {Name} subconsciously. Unaware of the fact that it was slightly painful.
It would begin to wake {Name} as she would begin to stir in her sleep.
Tanjiro would notice and loosened his grip.

"But it wasn't me! Some woman other than Shinobu came in here and was watching her sleep! When's he saw me wake upp she ran! And then she slammed the door shut"

It was obvious that Zenitsu could not tell who it was since it was so dark.
Who could blame him-

"Well you should have been able to see who it was! This is why I'm, the great inosuke is better than you and is king of the mountains!"

Inosuke would say while pointing at Zenitsu. He seemed though to also lower his voice for {Name's} sake. Quite unusual of him.

"Since I am better than both of you! I should watch over {Name} as she sleeps!"

Inosuke would add on with great confidence and aggressively.
They were super lucky {Name} hadn't woken upp yet. God was definitely showing favor to them.

"Why would you even suggest that!? Why should we let such a wonderful child be in the care of a Brute like you!"

Zenitsu would scream out before he would add on something.

"If anything she would be safer with me! I have amazing hearing!  I could hear any danger that would come!"

"What's wrong with her staying with me!?"

Tanjiro would finally retort back.

"She is safer with me alone then with you two! I'm the only one who can take care of her correctly!"

{Name} would begin to wake upp from the yelling. She would stay silent and just listen. She didn't want to interfere and get in trouble.

The three boys failed to notice though.

"YOU COULDNT EVEN FUCKING SAVE YOUR FAMILY! WHATS MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF HER?"

Zenitsu would yell without thinking. He didn't care how rude his comment was. All that mattered was that he got to watch her sleep. Close to him.

Tanjiro would start to tear up. Such hurtful words. Such hurtful words.. Such hurtful words made him remember such horrid times.

{Name} would hug him gently. It was easier for her to hug him since he was still cradling her in his arms. As Tanjiro's tears would fall Zenitsu would start to feel bad.

Tanjiro would silently stand upp still holding {Name}. Tears would continue to trickle down his face. He would look down at the floor. Not even making eye contact with Zenitsu.

"Wait...Wait...I didn't mean it I swear! I'm sorry!"

Zenitsu would begin to plead for forgiveness while clinging to Tanjiro's leg trying to stop him from leaving or not forgiving his apologies.

Tanjiro would kick Zenitsu off his leg and walk out the room.
Inosuke was silent. He didn't know Tanjiro's family was dead. He was also mad at Zenitsu.
Tanjiro's soft steps could be heard through the hallways before he reached the door to the garden outside. The door would slide open.

He would step onto the deck and would go to the edge of it and sit down while {Name} still sat in his arms hugging him. Tanjiro would finally return the hug after a minute or two of dead silence.

"Are you feeling better?.. I noticed you stopped crying.."

{Name} would say anxiously while she let go of the hug and looked Tanjiro in his crimson eyes.

"Your hug did make me feel better.. yes.."

Tanjirk would say with a quiver in his voice. Though it wasn't to noticeable.
Tanjiro was still hugging {Name} close.

"Since your feeling better I wanted to ask you a question.."

Tanjiro's eyes would look into her eyes and with a small smile he would speak.

"What is it?.."

She would would look at him with curious eyes before she asked her question.

"What does Fuck mean?"

_________________________________________

[Love Meter]

Tanjiro
99%

"So caring.. I need to be the one caring for her though.. BUT WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY!?"

Zenitsu
97%

"I'm so horrible! I shouldn't have acted that way infront of her! If she wasn't there that would be a different story! Now tanjiro took her away! What If he hurts her!?"

Inosuke
89%

"That was.... weird.. ALSO WHAT DID THAT CONERTU SAY INFRONT OF {NAME}!?"

Nezuko
99%

"WHAT DID HE SAY INFRONT OF HER!? ALSO HOW DARE HE INSULT TANJIRO LIKE THAT! I can take an insult, unlike Tanjiro, I would be better at watching over her!"

Shinobu
68%

"They need to be separated from her.. I heard the commotion.. also who says a bad word infront of a child!?"

Mitsuri
56%

"Kyaaaa! She was so cute upp close! I'm happy those boys haven't hurt her! I should be more careful when watching her though! I almost got caught!"

Sanemi
24%

"I doubt they can actually take care of her.. I could maybe.. she reminds me of my younger siblings.."

[Others are the same]
♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○

Hope yall enjoyed this chapter! And yes the love meter is back!
I love you all! Have a wonderful day!