Uh oh-

Y/n looked at him in fear. The fear encapsulated her so much she couldn't speak or move suddenly. She was in shock.
"

I asked you a question..."

"I-i uh-uhm..."
She was stumbling on her words. So she said something else since she didn't exactly have an answer.
"

Please don't hurt me!"

"Why would I?... you would be a perfect youngest sister for the family.."

"Want to join the family?"

"But what about mister Tanjiro and the others.....?"
"

I can take care of them.."

Rui then cradled Y/n in one arm while he searches for the demon slayer trio. It took a while but he finally found tanjito when we'll y/n waved to him and said
"Hi mister Tanjiro!"
Tanjiro's jaw dropped when he saw Y/n being cradled by a demon.
"Y/n!?"

Inosuke pov:

'Where did she go!? Gonpachiro is gonna kill me when he finds out I lost her!'

3rd pov:

While inosuke was scouring the area he was in looking for Y/n, Tanjiro and Zenitsu were scared of how they were going to get Y/n out of this situation!?

Tabjiro was given the task of distracting Rui while Zenitsu tried to sneakily grab Y/n from Rui's death grip on her. To say he was holding her too tight was an understatement, she was going to have a bruise from where his arm wrapped around her. Y/n couldn't even struggle, or even matter of fact try, to get out of his grip. It was a tad bit painful to Y/n. Eventually Zenitsu was able to get Y/n back, him and tanjiro decided to run into a safer area.

Tanjiro set down his box and quickly took Y/n from Zenitsu's hold as he looked to see if she would fit in the box with nezuko. Tot heir luck, she would!

Nezuko was exited to get to have Y/n in the box with her, well because Y/n would have to sit in her lap and nezuko could hug her again!

After they were situated and the door to the box had closed, it wasn't as dark in there as Y/n would think it would be. It was actually pretty bright. Within seconds though her tiredness caught upp to her. She was struggling and trying to get out of Rui's death grip for an hour. All the energy she waisted to struggle was gone and sooner or later.. she was asleep while nezuko hugged her while the mission went on.

Suddenly what felt like minutes but was actually hours later Tanjiro opened the door.
(Everything that happened in the show/ Manga happened accept for the nezuko parts)

"How did yall sleep-"
Tanjiro realized Y/n was still asleep cause nezuko put her finger over his mouth shushing him.

Nezuko came out of the box with Y/n in her arms as she grew back to full size. Tanjiro explained to them what had happened untill they heard something.

"Ara Ara~. Are you aware that is a demon holding the child?"
A woman with a ponytail and hair strands out in the front, the strands ended in a deep purple color, had said it. She was for sure another demon slayer.

Tanjiro decided to speak back to not make it look like they were ignoring her.
  "Yes we are aware. But nezuko is a good demon! See! She isn't attacking anyone! She hasn't once eaten a human since she turned! I-i swear!"

"I'm sorry I don't believe you"
She said as she readied her sword but then another person came out of no where and stood in front of them..

[Love Meter Not Available Today]

[Perfection] Yandere Platonic Kny x Child reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें