sleepy time motherfuckers 😙

I have decided no more love meters in chapters. I will put them in like their own separate chapters.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

The sun was starting to set and tanjiro would look over at [Name].

"You know what the sun setting means?"

[Name] immediately knew that within 5 minutes tanjiro would force her to go to bed. Tanjiro gave her a bed time after he noticed how tired she was when she stayed upp with them three on missions.

"But I'm not tired!"

She then yawned.. horrible timing..
Tanjiro just gave her a smug look.
[Name] would pout.

"Fine..."

Rengoku watched this go down. It was something sweet to watch.. but he kinda wished he was the one she was talking to..

It's fine though. He can talk to her later! Maybe after the mission.

(Should rengoku die? I'm thinking about letting him die bit I also don't want him to die for plot purposes. Nvm. He won't die)

(I'm a simp.)

[Name] would then realize that she didn't really have anywhere to lay down. It will be harder to fall asleep.

(I personally can't sleep unless I'm laying flay. No pillow. I cam also fall asleep with my head down on a desk, if I'm tired enough.)

She would just rest her head on Tanjiro's arm, she is to short to rest her head on his shoulder.

(REST YOU HEAD ON MY SHOULDERRRRR~. HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS~ BABYYYYYY~ 🎶 )

She would then just close her eyes and do her best to fall asleep. She actually kinda wanted to fall asleep. She didn't want to watch them decapitate a demon.. again..

Meanwhile, this whole time, zenitsu and inosuke were arguing. About what you ask? Why not just decide.

(Tell me what you pictured them arguing about. I want to laugh. Please.)

At this point Zenitsu's and Inosuke's arguing was a white noise for her. She was out cold in 5 minutes.
It's surprising she didn't notice tanjiro was staring at her the whole time.

Rengoku was slightly concerned.

([Name] is going to be so traumatized at the end of this story 😭)

But he shrugged it off.
I mean. He would do the same thing.

(I am imaging his big ass bug eyes that definitely glow in the dark like a dam demons eyes watching me sleep. Why is that hot-)

(I'm a simp and I'm proud, i think)

Tanjiro would notice rengoku's stare. He would glare back at him. He didn't seem as nice as before. This lasted a minute untill rengoku redirected his gaze to the window. He payed attention to the scenery outside.

(This story might be 100 chapters dude 😭. I planned way to much)

The scenery was actually very beautiful. Everything was lush and green, even some flower patches. The sunset was especially beautiful this night. A nice sight, maybe it was a sign.. everything seemed just so perfect.. though.. maybe it was because [name] was there. It was his first time meeting Name and everything seemed so nice. So perfect.

(My dog just fucking stuck his tongue upp my dam nose.)

It was so calming and peaceful. I'm sure this will last.