>/@ @[ #!=( #[×, &÷=÷

I'm aware.
-  ???

All nezuko could think of was who was there with them that they didn't know was there...
Was [Name] safe?

Was she safe?...

Was anyone safe?..

It didn't matter! They would be able to handle it! I mean, they would have to.
To protect YOU.

"Hey [Name]? You doing alright back there?"

Tanjiro would ask [Name] as she stayed silent in the box. Tanjiro knew she wasn't asleep.
He knew that she had a different sleeping pattern when asleep.
He took pride in that he was probably the only person who could tell that.
Maybe he should learn even more about you. It would be fun.
"I know your not asleep [Name]. Tell me how your doing back there or I will pry you put and force you to tell me."
A moment of silence crossed over the room.

"Oh! Sorry about that. I wasn't thinking! Whoopsie daisy"

"I'm fine.."

Atlast [Name] would finally respond! It seems threats worked. Tanjiro took note of that. Though, many others did also.
Soon enough.. [Name] felt her eyes begin to close shut as her mind relaxed into a nice slumber.

(Time skip because I don't wanna Wright all dat)

The next time she awoke.. the train.. was flipped over..

"What the?..."

÷,?<   >@   ×!@/"&>,%

All she saw was tanjiro sitting silently with a blank look on his face.
Though.. just before he disappeared.. she noticed akaza running away since it was now daybreak. Their eyes only met for a brief moment.
But Akaza easily recognized her.

It wasn't hard to.

"[Name]! It's nice to know your awake finally. That box kept you protected. That's good."

Zenitsu was quick to talk to her. He finally had his chance to talk to her one on one. It was rare. He missed playing with her more often. Oh how he could t wait till it was just him snd her alone together. They could make flower crowns again.. play tag even.

What wonderful ideas

離れさせてください

お願いします

"HAHAHHAHRHSJAHEHJAJHKAK!!"
Insokuke was well.. being Inosuke as he ran around like a mad man.

The sight was quite amusing as [Name] giggled at the sight of this.
Then it hit her.

Where is rengoku?..

She would tugg on Tanjiro's hayori to get his attention.

"Where is mister rengoku?"

Tanjiro would just softly smile

"He was already picked up by the corps to get properly treated for his wounds. I'm glad."

Not glad that he is getting medical help that is. Glad at the fact he is gone finally.
A small part of him hoped he wouldn't be able to go back into being a demon slayer, but he immediately got rid of that thought.
It was cruel.
He needed to be his best for [Name].

Nezuko would quickly scurry back into her box as the day became more and more apparent.
Probably for the best

I SEE YOU
-????

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

Heya! Nice to be back in this. I wish I could update more.
But school gets tough, I did 8 pages of math homework tonight and I still have more to do tomorrow. A quiz on Wednesday and a test on Friday.

My math teacher needs to chill.

Anyways! I love you all and have a great day/night!
💕💕💕