A Long Hike

Everyone was now fully ready for there next mission. What I mean is Tanjiro's crow yelled at them at 3 in the morning to go on a mission. But thats the same thing. Moving on, Y/n was currently being carried by Inosuke, much to Zenitsu's dismay. Y/n was asleep in Inosuke's arms, cause I mean they were awoken at 3 am for a mission. It was 4:30 am currently. They had to go to Mount Natagumo, it was rumored one of the twelve Kazuki was there.

Tanjiro was nervous because of that rumor. He didn't want Y/n to get hurt, or possibly killed. He already planned Y/n would stay with him when they got there. Or he would put her in the box with nezuko. Zenitsu wasn't told of this rumor cause they were sure he would just run off. They also couldn't tell Inosuke cause they were sure he would blindly go in to challenge it.

Inosuke much to Zenitsu's and Tanjiro's surprise, he was the one who asked to carry Y/n.

Y/n has now woken upp.
Inosuke doesn't really walk smoothly per say.

"Morning..."
Y/n mumbled tiredly.

"Good morning Y/n! Did you have a nice sleep?."
Tanjiro said the second he realized she was awake.

Inosuke looked down at Y/n. He was not entirely wearing his mask it was only on his hair like a cap.
Y/n began to play with his hair, tanjiro and Zenitsu were scared he was gonna yell at her but.. he just stayed calm and positioned her better so she wouldn't pull on his hair by accident.

Zenitsu then started to play with his hair, only to get punched straight in the nose.

"OWWWW!!!"
Zenitsu said while holding his nose.

Tanjiro stifled a giggle. But it came back and he couldn't hold it in.
"Hahaha! Sorry Zenitsu"

"HEYYYY! DONT LAUGH AT IT!"
Zenitsu said with an offended gasp at the end.

Y/n began to giggle
Zenitsu stopped in his tracks
Zenitsu's thought:
'Her giggle sounded like and angels laughter!'

3rd pov again:

But then Zenitsu realized Y/n was laughing at him.

"Not you too Y/n!?"
Zenitsu said with fake sobs.

(How they walking and talking, I could never)

Inosuke cut in
"WEAKLING!"

"AM NOT!"

"AM TOO"

"AM NOT!"

"AM TOO"

"AM NOT"

"AM TOO"

" AM NOT! "

"How about yall don't fight in front of
Y/n again.. also inosuke you are yelling in Y/n's ear.."
Tanjiro had to but in before the fight got aggressive.
"And we are also here.."
He added on.

"WAIT really!?"
Zenitsu shot his head towards the mountain.

"DEMONS!"
Inosuke yelled before he ran into the mountain... with Y/n in his arms.. still.....

"WAIT DONT RUN OFF WITH Y/N TOWARDS THEM! THERE MIGHT BE A TWELVE KAZUKI! ITS RUMORED!"
tanjiro screamed after Inosuke.

Inosuke couldn't hear them though, he was already deep in the forest already...

"Y/n! Keep a look out for a demon with me!"

"Ok!"

Suddenly a string wrapped around Y/n's arm.. then another one wrapped on her leg.. then one on her other arm.. and on the other leg and waist..

She was suddenly lifted into the air and caught by someone...

"Would you like to join my family?..."

[ Love Meters ]

•Tanjiro
60%

He shouldn't have let Inosuke cary you...
He needs you near him.. he needs you back...

•Zenitsu
58%

It's decided.. Inosuke needs to go.. he needs to go... permanently.

•Inosuke
57%

Who took you!?!?
your in danger! He needs to find you,.. quick!

•Nezuko
23%

Heard the commotion, she hopes you are safe

•rui
20%

Perfect Is what you are.. you would be a perfect new sister..

•???
⁷0‰

€£¥₩}{♧◇'~《¤¡♤○☆‰£№¡≡
WHƏŔƏ ÆŘƏ ÝŒŰ

( I sadly might not post tomorrow, so that's why I gave you three chapters today. But please expect more chapters uploaded everyday from now on though!)