Arson

As the pink flames engulfed him his ropes were burned off.

...

...

...

...

...

(I can't fucking wright fighting scenes so fuck this. Don't expect a good fight between akaza and rengoku. I still haven't watched season 3 and season 4 is about to come out. I need to catch up)

(A little timeskip if I may)

It may have taken a while.. but tanjiro was now awake. He would sit up and look over at nezuko and [Name] who was now standing beside her with a small smile.

It would have been cute if there wasn't a demon who would have just broken through the train cart door.

It was screaming bloody murder and running at them. Tanjiro wasted no time and killed the demon without hesitation. This only reminded them of their dire situation.

(I just came back and I'm already having writers block. BTW I have a tiktok now. You can ask for it in the comments if you want)

This made tanjiro wonder though. How could be wake up everyone else but make sure that [Name] was still protected and safe? This was gonna need some problem solving! First, he should have [name] hide in nezuko's box. Then he should carry the box withhim to make sure [Name] was safe at all times! That was the prefect plan, he though.

Tanjiro would sit up after thinking for a moment and would face [Name].

"Alright [Name]! I need you to hide in nezuko's box for me!"

Tanjiro would stare at her with an expectant smile.

"No thanks"

[Name] would reply after a moment.
Tanjiro looked shocked, she had never said no to him before. He thought he was her favorite! She even chose him when she had to share a futon with someone.
This made him start to blame his friends. What if inosuke taught her to not listen to him? What is Zenitsu made her not like the box? What if nezuko scared her away from going in the box because she doesn't want to share?

His mind was racing while blaming his friends in many many ways.
What is they are not good influences
He thought.

"That's funny [Name]. But I really need you to get in the box for me and your safety!"
Tanjiro would repeat himself with his overly sweet tone.

"No."

...
Only to get denied again.

"I'm tired of never getting to see the fun. Also it hurts when you are all jumping around, I keep on hititng my head"

Tanjiro took a moment to think of how to deflect her valid point.

(Bully the child tanjiro.)

(Lol)

"I think you wrather have a couple head bumps than get hurt really badly! I don't know what I would do if you got hurt! Ofcoarse it wouldn't be my fault though, it would probably be Zenitsu's or Inosuke's."

Tanjiro would then stand up and pick up [Name].
"Now in the box you go!"

He wouldplace her in the box beofte closing it and then putting it on his back like normal. Nezuko was kinda mad that tanjiro didn't listen to [Name]. But she whole heartedly agreed that she needed to be protected.
Maybe in a safer way though..

Tanjiro would then face his friends and Rengoku.
He wondered how to wake them up.
Slowly, he would turned nezuko.

"Would you mind doing the same thing you did for me to them so they can wake up?"

Nezuko would silently go forward and start setting everyone on fire with her pink flames

(Arson)

(Time skip)

Everyone was now awake. Zenitsuwas the first to wake up and began to frantically ask where [Name] was while searching the whole cart.
Tanjiro couldn't even get a word in between any of his yelling.

"Calm down! If you would calm down for once I would have been able to tell you that she is in the box!"

Zenitsu would calm down.

"Can I see her? Or maybe can I hold the box?"

Zenitsu would ask intently, he thought that he would be able to protect her better than tanjiro ever could.

Nezuko couldn't shake off a feeling of eyes watching them.

...

...

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

I'm so happy to be back! And I have more secrets for you all as a small Apology.

Secrets revealed!

•nezuko still treats [name] as if her Injured from before were not healed yet!

•[Name] was part of everyone's dreams from enmu!

•ĕñ?< >@ ×àťç&ìñ&

•I will make a sick chapter soon! As in one of the characters are sick

•rengoku won't die

•[Name's] parents are looking for her still

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

Anyways! That's all everyone!

Word count: 767