Secrets revealed!

•the mounting tanjiro found you on  is the same one the swordsmith village is on.

•obanai's snake immediately liked you. This means Obanai has trust you are a good person like Mitsuri cause his snake only liked mitsuri at first meet.

•tengen told his wife's about you.

•Kokushibo has seen you before. He would pass by your home when you where little because he believed your family might have had something to do with the blue spider lily because your parents grew lots of plants. Especially rare plants.

•A lower moon was the one you killed your family.

•Inosuke wants to spend more time with you but doesn't know how

•Mitsuri wants to braid your hair

•Aoi was threatened by Shinobu to not go near you

•kanao had seen you a couple of times around the mansion and wants to play games with you. While your are playing with Zenitsu, Inosuke and tanjiro, Aka them running around the yard with you stealing you from eachother, she watches.

•you are around the height of Kanao when she was first Adopted by Kanae and Shinobu

•Sanemi still feels bad

•Genya has decided to hate you since you stick around with Tanjiro.

•Shinobu wants to hug you atleast once before you leave

•Rengoku thinks you are unsafe around nezuko and had prayed for your safety  around 3 times.

•Giyu had prayed for your safety. He knows Nezuko won't hurt you. He just hopes your Injury heals quickly and painlessly. He has already concluded you are definitely going to have a scar from it.

•Gyomei has prayed for you every day since the trial. He hopes to be able to check up on you soon.

•Muichiro has no issue remembering who you are