悲惨な使命

Tanjiro and his friends had finally been released from Shinobu's estate after many days.
Tanjiro was white happy because he wouldn't have to check [Name's] drinks and meals anymore.
It was really starting to get tiresome.

The new mission they were going on was on a train. It was called the Mugen train and there was rumored to be a demon on the train.

Tanjiro had Nezuko's box on his back as always. This time [Name] was holding his hand as they walked to the mission instead of being carried.
A nice change one could say.

Around halfway through the journey Zenitsu decided to hold [Name's] other hand.

That is where we are now.

"I really appreciate how you are still wearing the flower crown I made for you!"
Zenitsu would say with a cheerful face.
Though in reality there was a whole war going on between Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

Zenitsu was pointing out how you were still wearing his gift. He successfully made Tanjiro slightly Jealous along with Inosuke.

Nezuko was in her box listening and chuckled at the war going on.

(Inosuke will get his moment soon I promise-)

[Name] was oblivious to this though. She had completely zoned out.
They would later regret it though.

(I just realized since we going into the mugen train arc I'm gonna have to wright an interaction between Enmu and [Name] before he dies-)

"Well it would be better if the flowers weren't already rotting. I could get her something better. Maybe something that would be pristine forever to symbolize our bond!"

Tanjiro would say with a small smirk while glaring daggers at Zenitsu.
Nezuko would chuckle again inside of her box. It was quite fun to listen to.

Zenitsu could ofcoarse hear Nezuko's chuckle. He didn't say anything though. He needed to win this argument.

"Well I think it is better for something you give them to eventually die! Then you can make them a new one! You would be able to show you care with making it for them multiple times without fail! It's also better to make it yourself to really express that you care for them!"

Zenitsu would retort back with a smug smile plastered on his face. This upset tanjiro. He was also refusing to lose.

"Why do yall care so much about a gift? It's better to just give it and be done. Making a deal about it is just annoying!"

Inosuke would finally jump in.
(I know it's not in character. I'm just bad at copying personalities-)

It had now become a three way fight. How great.. though if tanjiro and zenitsu agreed on anything, it was that Inosuke was not fit to take care of [Name]. The incident with the lower moon already proved that. Inosuke was just to reckless, is something they both would agree on.

(I know I'm downing inosuke a lot but I promise he will get a moment I know I'm saying it a lot I'm just excited to write Inosuke's moment!)

"YOUR LEAST QUALIFIED! IT WOULDNT BE SAFE!"

Zenitsu would say in his normal screaming voice.

Yeah his screaming voice had become normal..
It was going to be a long journey.
But hey! Atleast they were partnered with a hashira to help them!
They will all be fine.

Right?..

なぜ

血が流され、永遠の地獄が多くの人を待つことになるだろう。多くの人が滅び、多くの人が殺されるだろう。殺した者には永遠の地獄が待っている。誰もが死んでいる。誰もが死んでいる。誰もが死んでいる。目にシンボルと腰の武器。怪我をしている人もいるし、涙を流している人もいる。誰もが死ぬでしょう。誰もが死ぬでしょう。血に染まった布と欠陥のある笑顔。 1931年 死者数370万人。